《老友记》视听精讲第517期:被鸡鸭吓破胆?
日期:2015-01-29 09:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


This is so nice. Thank you for doing this.
真好,谢谢你这么费心
Please! Cooking soothes me.
别客气,烹饪能舒缓我的心
So dig in!
吃吧 好
It all looks so good.
看起来都好好吃
Oh,my God.
天哪
I know. My God,this rice is so
我知道,天哪,这个饭好…
I am so good!
我的手艺真好
Behind you.
你后面
They used to live here, and sometimes they migrate back over.
没事,它们以前住这里 有时会迁徙回来
Is there some way that they could not be here?
能不能让它们不要在这里
Farm birds really kind of freak me out!
我最怕家禽了
Here we go.
出去
There you go!
出去
Hey! How'd you do that?
你们怎么会敲门?进来
All gone.
都走了
So,farm birds,huh?
家禽是吧?
It's my only weird thing,I swear.
我只有这个怪癖,我发誓
I would have told you. I didn't know that they'd be here.
我不知道会有鸡鸭 否则我会告诉你

影视精讲


migrate 迁移
Twice a year in the gulf of mexico rays migrate.
墨西哥海湾每年两次照射着动物的迁移。
Many chinese migrate through investment immigration schemes.
多数中国人移民是通过投资移民计划。

freak out 吓坏了
Because becky would totally freak out.
因为贝卡肯定会发疯的。
This photo will only make her freak out.
这张照片只会让她抓狂。

分享到