《老友记》视听精讲第502期:要错就要错的漂亮
日期:2014-12-30 20:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


It doesn't matter how much I'm craving it.
不管我多想吃
You know why I'm never gonna eat meat? Because it's cold-blooded murder.
我绝不吃肉,那是冷血谋杀
Okay.

There's a Phoebe on my sandwich!
我的三明治上有菲比
What are you doing?
菲比,你干什么?
I can't help it!
我没办法
I need the meat! The baby needs the meat.
我要吃肉,宝宝要吃肉
You know when you're dating someone...
跟别人交往...
...and you don't want to cheat unless it's with someone really hot? ...
要专一 除非第三者真的很辣
Totally.
那当然
This is the same kind of deal.
这就对了
If you're gonna do something wrong...
吃肉也一样,要错…
...do it right.
就要错得漂亮

影视精讲


It doesn't matter 没关系; 没什么
"Did I wake you?" — "Yes, but it doesn't matter."
“我把你吵醒了?”——“是的,不过没关系。”
It doesn't matter if you win or lose.
你是赢是输都无所谓。

cheat 欺骗,诈骗; 误导,愚弄; 躲避,逃脱
I know it sounds unbelievable but I never wanted to cheat.
我知道听上去难以置信,但我从不想撒谎。
He raised his right fist and declaimed: "Liar and cheat!"
他举起右拳高喊:“骗子,骗子!”


分享到