《老友记》视听精讲第615期:别当着我面亲热呀
日期:2015-09-12 10:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

None of that. Not while you're under my roof!
不准这样,还住在我屋里 就得守规矩
What?
什么?
Just because I know about you doesn't mean I like looking at it.
就算我知道内幕 也不代表我喜欢看你们亲热
Aren't you supposed to be at an audition?
你试镜不是还有一小时 才结束?
I'm sorry I'm not a middle-aged black woman.
很抱歉我不是黑人欧巴桑
I'm also sorry if sometimes I go to the wrong audition.
而且还走错试镜场地
If I pretend to not know about you...
你们要我假装不知道
...then you pretend there's nothing to know.
就得假装你们没怎样
Sorry.
抱歉 对不起
I can hear that!
我听到了
Rachel's at work.
瑞秋还在上班
I can still hear you!
我还是听得到

影视精讲

under my roof 在我的屋顶下
I refuse to have such goings - on under my roof.
我不允许这样的事发生在我的屋里.
I took her under my roof and gave her every help I could for two years.
我把她接到我家住下,并尽力在各方面帮助她达两年之久.

at an audition试镜;个试
Guess who has an audition for a Broadway musical?
猜猜谁得到了百老汇音乐剧的试演机会?
This actor is known to ham during an audition.
据说这名演员在试镜时表演太过火.

分享到