《老友记》视听精讲第579期:别有深意的谈话
日期:2015-06-01 19:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Ross,there's something I wanna talk to you about.
罗斯,我有话要告诉你
I just need to -Rachel,open this door!
开门!
What,is it locked? -She's fine. Listen....
门锁着吗? 别管她,听我说
Rachel,I can do this all night if I have to!
我可以在外面鬼叫一整晚
You want me to get that? -No. Just let her do her thing...and we'll do our thing. Because I really need to tell you
要不要我去开门? 别理她 我们说我们的 我要告诉你…
Thank you.
谢谢
Rachel? Can I talk to you outside for a sec?
瑞秋,我可以跟你谈谈吗?
No
不可以
We really need to talk.
我真的有话要跟你说
Well,then talk.
那就说啊
Okay,I will.
那我就说咯
Remember that thing we just discussed that you wanted to do?
记得我们刚说你要做的事吗?
What thing?
什么事?
Rachel wants to take swing dance lessons. Which I think is a really stupid idea.
瑞秋要去学摇摆舞,我非常不赞成
It's dangerous. She won't get what she wants.
因为这种舞很危险 她一定学不会
And who knows who she might end up hurting?
而且搞不好还会撞伤人
Monica's right. Swing dancing can be tricky.
摩妮卡说得对 摇摆舞有点危险
I have to use the phone. I gotta cancel those five giant teddy bears I sent to Emily.
我要打电话取消五支送给艾蜜莉的熊宝宝
My God! Think of the massacre.
否则熊宝宝难逃死劫
I'm going to do it.
我就是要说
I know you think I'm crazy.
瑞秋,我知道你认为我疯了
But before you tell him, try to find one person...who thinks it's a good idea. I bet you can't. ...
但是在你告诉他之前 至少找到一个人...支持你 我打赌你找不到
Please?
可是… 拜托
All right. Fine.
好吧

影视精讲


end up <非正>(以…)结束; 最终成为
How did you end up writing this book?
你如何最终要写这本书?
I don't know how this will end up.
我不知道这件事将以何种方式结束。

Think of 考虑; 有…想法
Think of your individual relationships.
想想你们个人的关系。
What do you think of this movie?
你觉得这部电影怎样啊?

分享到