美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第20集第11期:不需要担心
日期:2020-07-06 13:08

(单词翻译:单击)

That was Melissa, she's sending her love

是梅丽莎打来的 一小时内她已经

for the tenth time this hour.

打了十次电话来问候你

I swear she's more nervous than I am.

我敢保证她比我还紧张

There you go.


I would just like to say, win or lose

要是我的话就会说 无论胜利或者失败

you ran a smart, passionate campaign.

你的这次竞选都很机智 很有激情

And I couldn't be prouder of you.

我太为你感到骄傲了

Or you, Spence, you really

还有你 斯宾塞 你真的是

you stepped up when mom needed you.

在妈妈需要你的时候你帮了大忙

It's been a rough week for all of us.

我们所有人这一周都过得不顺

I know we've all made sacrifices

我知道大家都作出了牺牲

and I appreciate how hard you've worked

我很感激你们所付出的辛勤工作

you've both worked to get us here.

正是你们的努力我们才取得了今天的成绩

Thank you.

谢谢你们

Cheers. Cheers.

干杯 干杯

Oh. I'll be right back.

我去去就回

Hey, did you find Alison?

你找到艾莉森了吗

No. And I searched your entire neighborhood.

没有 我把你家整个小区都搜遍了

Spence, can you help me look for her?

斯宾塞 你能帮我一起找她妈

Emily, Toby's already upstairs in the hotel room.

艾米丽 托比已经在酒店的楼上了

Hanna and Caleb are at the Lost Woods.

汉娜和凯勒也已经到了迷失森林度假村

I mean, the plan is in motion, I can't leave.

计划已经开始了 我不能离开

I know, I have a bad feeling about this.

我知道 但我有种不祥的预感

She's scared and she thinks that

她很害怕 而且 她觉得

she's seeing dead people, so..

她见到了死去的人 所有

Where would you go if you wanted to feel safe?

如果你想要安全感的话你会去哪呢

Do you need anything?

你需要什么吗

A whisky and diet would be nice.

来点吃的和酒吧

I brought some water.

我只带了点水

Okay, I'm gonna run a test on the strobe lights.

好了 我要去测试一下闪光灯

Aria, could you give me a hand?

艾瑞亚 你能来帮我一下吗

Yeah, sure.

好的 没问题

You're really brave, you know that?

你真的很勇敢 你知道吗

Someone had to be the bait.

总得有人要当诱饵

Didn't have to be you.

不一定非得是你啊

Well, you said I had nothing to worry about.

你不说了我不需要担心吗

不需要担心.jpg


You don't.

是的

There's no way Sara Harvey is gonna get in here.

莎拉.哈维绝对来不了这里

Are you sure?

你确定吗

Have I ever let you down before?

我以前让你失望过吗

No.

没有

But, I've let you down.

不过 我让你失望了

What do you mean?

怎么这么说

The night of our big fight.

我们大吵一架的那晚

分享到