《美少女的谎言》第3季第286期:求助父母
日期:2013-09-14 18:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I thought the toughest thing we were gonna have to deal with
我一直以为高三最艰难的事情
senior year would be her prom dress.
就是决定毕业舞会穿什么
And that is still coming up.
确实也要考虑
Meanwhile...
同时
Meanwhile...
同时
What are we supposed to do about Ezra and his situation?
我们应当怎么处理以斯拉的状况
Uh, are we supposed to do anything?
我们应该插手这件事吗
Aria wants us to.
艾瑞亚希望我们能帮他
Push comes to shove, and she goes to her parents.
紧急情况下 她来找了父母
Yeah, and we're not... useless.
是的 我们还不是一无是处的
Not yet.
还没呢
Mm. I'm the one who got him fired. I could...
是我让害他被开除的 我可以
Talk to the dean.
去和院长谈谈
Do you want to?
你愿意吗
Well, he is a good teacher.
他毕竟是个好老师
Other aspects of his character are debatable,
虽然品行方面有些问题
but yes, he is a good teacher.
但确实 他是一个好老师
Something else. What?
还有个原因 什么
If we helped him stabilize this new family,
如果我们帮他稳定自己的新家庭
he might end things with Aria.
他也许就会和艾瑞亚分开了
I suppose that's true.
很有可能
But is it a reason to help?
但这是我们帮忙的理由吗

重点解释

I thought the toughest thing we were gonna have to deal with senior year would be her prom dress.我一直以为高三最艰难的事情就是决定毕业舞会穿什么

deal with应付;处理

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

They were not equipped to deal with the situation.

他们没有准备好应付这种局面。

常用短语

have a great deal to do with和…有些关系

Hard work had a great deal to do with his success.

工作勤奋和他的成功有极大关系。

make a deal with做交易

I'll try to make a deal with him.

我试着和他协议。

What are we supposed to do about Ezra and his situation?我们应当怎么处理以斯拉的状况

be supposed to猜想会; 应该

I'm supposed to be there at five.

我得五点钟到那儿。

You're supposed to pay the bill by Friday.

你最晚在星期五结清这笔帐

he might end things with Aria.他也许就会和艾瑞亚分开了

end with以 ... 结束

He ended off his speech with a joke.

他以一个笑话结束了讲话。

The film ends with the death of the heroine.

这部电影以女主角的死告终。

分享到
重点单词
  • shoven. 推,挤 v. 推挤,放置,撞
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • heroinen. 女英雄,女主角
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • debatableadj. 有疑问的,有争议的,成问题的
  • stabilizev. 使安定,使坚固