《美少女的谎言》第3季第119期:把她肚子搞大
日期:2013-03-25 20:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我们真是出师不利
I'm really a nice person.
我这人其实挺好的
You didn't give Ezra the message, did you?
你没给以斯拉发短信对吧
If you were gonna wait for him to get to you,
如果你想要等他去接你
you'd have been waiting all night.
你可能会等上一整夜的
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮个忙而已
Yeah, like you were trying to help him out with the car?
是啊 开走他的车算是帮忙吗
And now you're trying to help your mom get him to buy it back?
然后再让你妈联系他把车买回去是吗
I know my family must seem really weird and dysfunctional--
我知道我的家人看上去很诡异很不正常
No, I get dysfunctional. I have dysfunctional.
不 是我不正常 我一直都不正常
You people are hostile.
我和你们相处不来
You're throwing money around--
你们挥金如土
I mean, these are people's real lives. You know that, right?
人们的现实生活是怎样的你知道吗
So he told you about Maggie.
他告诉你麦琪的事了吧
I didn't even find out until recently.
我也是到最近知道的
I was pretty young when it happened.
那事发生的时候 我还很小
Ezra gets her pregnant, wants to do the right thing,
以斯拉把她肚子搞大了 本想对她负责的
and then my mom shows up with her magic purse strings.
后来我妈妈花钱摆平了此事
Whoosh! There goes that problem.
于是就有了这一出
What do you mean, "There goes that problem"?
你说"有了这一出"是什么意思
Mom made sure, you know, she took care of it.
妈妈负责 她把问题解决掉
Ezra didn't tell you about that, did he?
这个部分以斯拉没告诉你 对吗
No, he did not.
他没有

重点解释

If you were gonna wait for him to get to you,如果你想要等他去接你

wait for:等候; 等待

Please wait for me at the bus terminal.

请在公共汽车终点站等我。

Yeah, like you were trying to help him out with the car?是啊,开走他的车算是帮忙吗

help out:帮助解决难题

He refused to accept help out of a false sense of pride.

他由於死要面子而不肯接受帮助。

Mom made sure, you know, she took care of it.妈妈负责她把问题解决掉

make sure:设法确保

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

take care of:照顾; 照料

I've got plenty things to take care of.

我有许多事要处理。

分享到
重点单词
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • dysfunctionaladj.
  • terminaln. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端 adj. 末端的,终点
  • stringsn. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式
  • hostileadj. 怀敌意的,敌对的