《美少女的谎言》第3季第191期:伤害那个可爱的女孩
日期:2013-06-10 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Where is he?
他去哪里了
Your father went to campus for a little while.
你爸去学校了
He had some work to get done.
他有些事情要处理
Feeling any better?
感觉好点没
No. Um, I thought it was all the stuff with my dad
没呢 我以为是我爸的这些事
that was tying me up in knots.
让我很不好受
Now I think I have the actual flu. Yay.
现在我觉得是真的得流感了
It's my powerhouse potion. All herbal.
这是我的特效药剂 纯草药
I make a big pot at the first sign of anything.
一有生病的兆头我就来一大壶
Trust me, it works wonders.
相信我 真的很有用
I don't think Byron knows we have those pages.
拜伦应该不知道我们有这几页纸
So if you want, I can take them--
如果你愿意 我可以把它们
No, don't worry. I hid them.
不 不用担心 我把它们藏起来了
Is there any way this was some horrible accident?
这有没有可能是个可怕的意外
Your father would never intentionally hurt that girl...
你爸永远不会故意要伤害那女孩
Would he?
对吗
Well, he'll be gone for a few days,
他要离开几天
so that gives us time to figure it out.
所以我们有充足的时间来想
Meredith, he's my dad, and I obviously love him,
梅雷迪斯 他是我爸 我很爱他
but you don't think that we should keep this a secret, do you?
但我们不应该对此保密 对吧
We both love Byron.
我们都很爱拜伦
Whatever happens next, it's gonna be tough, Aria.
艾瑞亚 接下来发生的一切 都会很艰难
Get some sleep.
好好睡一觉

重点解释

so that gives us time to figure it out.所以我们有充足的时间来想

figure out:想出;解决

I can't figure out why he quit his job.

我琢磨不透他为什么要辞掉工作。

I can't figure out why he is absent.

我弄不明白他为什么缺席。

Well, he'll be gone for a few days,他要离开几天

a few:一些(用于可数名词之前)

She read me a few extracts from her own new novel.

她把她自己的新小说念了几段给我听。

Only a few of my friends were informed about it.

这件事只有我的几个朋友知道

常用短语:

not a few不少(很多)

Not a few of my friends are vegetarian.

我朋友中不少人吃素。

in a few words简单地说(总而言之)

John didn't say much but chipped in a few words.

约翰很少说话,但也偶尔插几句。

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • intentionallyadv. 有意地,故意地
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,