《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第10期:奇怪的姐弟
日期:2014-09-09 20:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

No, your daughter's here.
不 你女儿在这里
Your mother wants to know why you're not at school.
你妈妈想知道为什么你没在学校
I'm checking on Hanna.
我去看汉娜了
You hear that?
你听到了吗
No, she's the only one here.
不 只有她一个人
No, don't worry about it.
不 不用担心
Yeah, yeah, take your time.
慢慢来
I'm gonna be fine. I promise you.
我会没事的 我答应你
Hey, Jake.
杰克
Hi. Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
I'm not taking you away from a class, am I?
我没有害你从课堂上过来吧
I'm good.
我很好
So I think that my little brother is taking a class from you.
我弟弟在上你的课
Mike... Montgomery. Yeah, great kid.
迈克 蒙哥马利 不错的孩子
Yeah, I'm actually really worried about him.
实际上我真的很担心他
Has he said something to you?
他和你说过什么吗
Something that someone like me should know about?
一些我该知道的人或事
I know that I shouldn't even ask that.
我知道我不该问
Since you are, it must be important.
既然你问了 应该挺重要的
Yeah, thank you. He did say something odd.
谢谢你的理解 他的确说了些奇怪的话
What?
什么
He said, "it's hard to focus on the game
他说 "很难将注意力集中在比赛上
when your own teammates are playing against you."
当你的队友们都在对付你

重点解释

Yeah, I'm actually really worried about him.实际上我真的很担心他

worry about担心; 烦恼

It doesn't signify, so you needn't worry about it.

这无所谓,你不必担心。

I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you.

如果我是你,我就不会担心。

He said, "it's hard to focus on the game他说 ,很难将注意力集中在比赛上

focus on集中在

Our policy is to focus on developing these areas.

我们的政策是着眼于把这些地区发展起来。

The noise made it hard for me to focus on work.

噪音让我无法集中注意力工作。

when your own teammates are playing against you."当你的队友们都在对付你"

play against与 ... 比赛

Who did you play against last week?

上星期你们同谁比赛的?

Which team did they play against this time.

这次他们的对手是谁。

分享到