影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第52期:我们是青梅竹马
日期:2012-05-19 23:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Can I interrupt?
我能进来吗
How was the game?
比赛怎么样
Well, they lost.
他们输了
But your brother tore up the field.
但你弟弟表现不错
Did mom make it?
老妈去了吗
Uh, no. No, she didn't,
她没去
but... we missed her, though.
但我们很想她去
Mm, do I have to tell her that,
要我去告诉她
or can you give her that message yourself?
还是你自己去讲
Listen, Aria, nobody wanted it to come to this, okay?
艾瑞亚 大家都不想闹成这样
Your mom and I have been together since we were kids.
我跟你妈打小就在一起了
You weren't kids. You were in college.
不是打小 从大学才开始的
No, we were kids.
不 我们是青梅竹马
Right. Neither one of us had ever been 50 miles away from home.
我们俩谁都没离开过彼此
We'd never... Are you moving out?
从没 你是不是要搬出去了
Just tell me now,
要说早点说
'cause I don't wanna find out you're gone
我不想等到吃晚餐的时候
while I'm setting the table for dinner.
才发现你已经搬出去了
I would never do that to you...
我不会丢下你
or your brother,
还有你弟弟
But your mom thinks that it's best
但是你妈觉得我们分开一段时间
that we spend some time apart,
对大家都有好处
So I have agreed to - What?
我也同意了 同意什么
You have agreed to move in with meredith?
你就正大光明的搬去跟梅雷迪斯住

重点解释

【短语解释】
原文:Can I interrupt?我能进来吗?
interrupt和distrub的区别:
1.如果两人人正在交谈,你不小心介入,用:Am I interrupting in anything?
2.如果某人正在说话,你不小心插嘴,用:I'm sorry I interrupted you.
3.如果你正在说话,别人插嘴,用:I'd prefer if you didn't interrupt me.
如果你的朋友乱说一通,你想骂他精神病,用:You're deeply disturbed.
4.如果你在旅馆房间里休息,不想被打扰,把一个请勿打扰的牌子挂在门把手上,英语即是:Do not disturb.


原文:But your brother tore up the field.但你弟弟表现不错。
tear up:撕碎
She tore up the letter and threw it into the waste basket. 她撕碎了信,把它扔在废纸篓里。
短语扩展:
tear down:拆除,扯下
tear at:用力撕
tear into:猛攻,向...猛扑


【日常用语】
Can I interrupt?
我能进来吗?

Just tell me now.
要说早点说。

分享到
重点单词
  • disturbv. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • interruptedadj. 中断的;被打断的;不规则的 vt. 打断;中断