《美少女的谎言》第3季第214期:以斯拉的弟弟
日期:2013-07-03 21:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I, uh, I didn't know anyone would be here.
我以为这儿没人
Is Ezra back? No, he's not.
以斯拉回来了吗 还没回来
I was just checking on his place.
我只是来这儿看看
Oh. Come in. Thanks.
请进 谢谢
Ezra said I could use the place if he was away.
以斯拉说如果他不在的话我可以借住一下
You knew that he was gone.
你知道他走了
He called me on his way to Delaware.
他去特拉华的路上打电话给我了
He was a little vague about
他对于如何发现
how he found out about Maggie and Malcolm.
麦琪和马尔科姆的事情含糊其辞
It wasn't vague, it was messy.
不是含糊其辞 那是一团乱麻
But the point is, he found out.
但是重点是 他发现了
I should have taken the hit. No. It--
都是我的错 不 只是
Look, he knows, he went there,
他知道了 他去了那儿
and now he's talking to her.
然后再和她谈谈
So, do we have a problem, me staying here for a couple of nights?
那我在这儿住几晚可以吗
What? No.
什么 没问题
Don't you have classes, though?
你不用去上课吗
No. They're, uh, fumigating the dorms.
不用 学校在给宿舍消毒
First time since the Clinton administration.
克林顿执政之后的第一次
stay. I mean, Ezra invited you.
住吧 我是指 是以斯拉邀请你住的
That way I don't have to worry about the plants.
那我就不用担心没人浇花啦
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Well, I will get out of your way.
那我就不打扰你了

重点解释

I was just checking on his place.我只是来这儿看看

check on:检查

Don't forget to check on your work.

别忘记检查一下你们的工作。

He was a little vague about how he found out about Maggie and Malcolm.他对于如何发现麦琪和马尔科姆的事情含糊其辞

vague about:对 ... 含糊

I'm quite vague about what happened.

我对发生的事很不了解。

She's a little vague about her plans for next year.

她对她明年的计划不怎么明确。

find out:发现

You can find out many advantages in urban life.

你会发现都市生活中有许多便利之处。

So, do we have a problem, me staying here for a couple of nights?那我在这儿住几晚可以吗

a couple of: 几个

He patched up a couple of old tires.

他补了几条旧车胎。

I'll be back in a couple of days.

我过几天就回来。

分享到