《美少女的谎言》第4季第24期:不是有意捣乱的
日期:2013-11-21 20:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Can I help you?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Hi. Yeah, does Holden Strauss teach here?
你好 霍顿·施特劳斯是在这儿授课吗
He's not here on Fridays.
他星期五的时候不在
He used the word "Teach"?
他说他在这里授课吗
Well, I know that he just likes to come here to fight and stuff.
我知道他经常来这里练习
He does. But last time I checked, I was still the teacher.
确实 不过据我所知我还是这里的老师
Sorry. I don't mean to be rude.
对不起 我不是有意来捣乱的
You're not. Holden is.
你不是 霍顿才是
I'm Jake.
我是杰克
Hi. Do you teach privately?
你好 你做私教吗
When would you like to start? Today.
你想什么时候开始 今天
Or tomorrow. Just soon.
或者明天 尽快就行
Sounds urgent. You thinking about jumping into a gang?
听起来挺着急啊 你不是想去参加帮派吧
No. I just have a bunch of school stuff coming up next month.
不是 只是下个月我学校的事情会比较多
I can see you tomorrow at eleven.
明天十一点我有空
Perfect. I'll be here.
太好了 我到时候过来
Can you give me a name,
能告诉我你的名字吗
or do you just go by "Holden's friend"?
还是就叫你霍顿的朋友

重点解释

Sorry. I don't mean to be rude.对不起,我不是有意来捣乱的

mean to 打算; 意指; 故意

Don't be too hard on him; he didn't mean to do it.

不要对他太严厉,他并不是故意这么做的。

Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you.

对不起,我不是故意吓唬你的。

You thinking about jumping into a gang?你不是想去参加帮派吧

think about考虑;回想

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看。

May I think about it for a moment?

我可以考虑一下吗?

I just have a bunch of school stuff coming up next month.只是下个月我学校的事情会比较多

a bunch of很多

He goes round with a bunch of thugs.

他经常和一帮流氓厮混。

A bunch of children were at play.

一群孩子在玩。

分享到
重点单词
  • frightenvt. 使惊吓,惊恐 vi. 惊吓
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的