《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第22期:后悔伤害你
日期:2015-06-25 21:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It's really you.
真的是你
Yeah, I've missed you so much.
是啊 我很想你
You have no idea how hard it's been to stay away.
这么久不能回来 我真的很难过
Then don't anymore.
那就回来吧
Let me help you.
让我帮你
We can go to the police. Or your parents.
我们可以去找警察 或者找你的父母
I wish I could. I just don't know who I can trust.
我也希望这样 但我不知道还能相信谁
You can trust me. Spencer, Aria--
你可以相信我 斯宾塞 艾瑞亚
I know I can trust you, Em.
我知道我可以相信你 艾米
I'm just not sure about them.
但是她们就不一定了
Why?
为什么
You never stopped caring about me, did you?
你一直都是关心我的对不对
Even after everything I put you through.
尽管我让你经历了那么多事
You don't know how much I regret hurting you.
你不知道我有多后悔伤害过你
If I could do it all over again, things would be so different.
如果可以重新来过 事情一定会不一样
Who's doing this to you? Tell me who you're hiding from.
是谁这么对你的 告诉我你在躲谁
I thought I knew. But I was wrong.
我以为我知道 但我错了
That's why I need you, Em.
所以我需要你 艾米
Help me find "A" so I can come home.
帮我找到A 我就可以回家了
So that's who you think tried to kill you?
你觉得是A想杀你吗

重点解释

You have no idea how hard it's been to stay away.这么久不能回来,我真的很难过

stay away不在家, 离开

Why did you stay away from school?

你为什么缺课?

The naval officer asked him to stay away from the base.

那位海军军官让他离开基地。

I'm just not sure about them.但是她们就不一定了

sure about对 ... 确信的

I'm not really sure about that.

我对此不太肯定。

Forgive me, but are you sure about the agreement?

请原谅,但是你对那个协议肯定吗?

分享到