《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第5期:人体恐吓器
日期:2014-06-11 20:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

On top of everything,
除此之外
guess who's in charge of training the new guy
猜猜谁还要训练那个新来的小屁孩
and running the open mic night tomorrow?
并且还要负责明天的K歌之夜
Hey, let me help.
我帮你吧
Just sit down, settle in, okay?
你只需乖乖坐好
I'll deal with it, my brother knows him.
我来处理 我弟弟认识他
Hi. First day?
新手上路吗
That obvious?
一眼就被识破了吗
You're Connor, right?
你是康纳 对吧
You play lacrosse with Mike. Yeah.
和迈克一起打长曲棍球的 没错
Well, at least you're better on the field.
至少你在场上表现的要好些
I just wish that I could erase everything from that night.
我真希望能收回那晚发生的一切
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
I should have told you the real reason why I was there.
我应该告诉你我出现在那里的真正目的
Well, how could you?
你怎么可能做得到
I bulldozed over every opportunity that you had.
你每次想说 都被我吓回去了
I bulldozed over you.
我恐吓过你
I bulldozed over Hanna
汉娜想给我说
when she tried to tell me about the gun.
那把枪的时候 我恐吓过她
I'm basically a human bulldozer.
我简直就是个人体恐吓器
And now I'm bulldozing over your apology.
现在你在道歉 而我又在恐吓你
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉

重点解释

guess who's in charge of training the new guy猜猜谁还要训练那个新来的小屁孩

in charge of负责; 主管

He is in charge of the operation of the steel mill.

他负责这家钢厂的经营工作。

I am in charge of financial affairs.

我职掌财务。

I'll deal with it, my brother knows him.我来处理,我弟弟认识他

deal with处理

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

Well, at least you're better on the field.至少你在场上表现的要好些

at least至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

A good cigarette will smoke at least ten minutes.

一支好烟至少可以抽10分钟

分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • erasev. 抹去,擦掉 [计算机] 擦除