《美少女的谎言》第3季第266期:托比是敌人
日期:2013-08-25 18:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Toby's clothes and books are still up there.
托比的衣服和书都还在这儿
It's like he ran out and never looked back.
看起来他打算一去不复返了
Did you find anything?
你有什么发现吗
Hello? Earth to hanna!
喂 呼叫汉娜
Since when do you watch the news?
你什么时候开始关心新闻了
What? Oh. No. Uh--
什么 不
I was just--I wanted to check the weather.
我只是 我想看看天气
What the hell are you doing? You're supposed to be helping me!
你在搞什么鬼 你该帮我找东西的
Look, I looked!
我找过了
I didn't find anything.
但是什么都没找着
Really? 'Cause I coulda sworn
是吗 我敢发誓
you were sitting in that exact spot 20 minutes ago.
你20分钟前就坐在那没挪过位
Okay, maybe I didn't try hard enough.
好吧 或许我找的不是很认真
But the more I think about it,
可我再三思考
the more I think we should stop searching for him.
觉得我们不该再继续找他了
If Spencer's right, Toby is dangerous.
如果斯宾塞判断没错 托比很危险
If he's so dangerous, then how come he's never hurt any of us?
如果他很危险 怎么从没害过我们呢
I've been alone with him how many times now?
我已经和他独处过多少次了
No more than I've been alone with Mona.
肯定没我和梦娜独处的次数多
Wait. Did you forget that he tried to kill Spencer last night?
等等 你忘了他昨晚想杀了斯宾塞吗
She believes he tried to kill her. She didn't see him.
是她认为他要杀她 她并没看见
She saw him in her kitchen dressed in a black hoodie.
她看到他身着黑连帽衫出现在厨房里
That doesn't mean he's physically trying to harm any of us.
这不能说明他想对我们进行人身攻击
Lucas was blackmailed into doing things for Mona, remember?
梦娜还要挟过卢卡斯替她办事 记得吧
We still don't know what part Toby is playing in all this.
我们还不清楚托比所处的位置
We told each other everything.
我们坦诚相待
He gave me the courage to come out.
是他给了我出柜的勇气

重点解释

It's like he ran out and never looked back.看起来他打算一去不复返了

run out跑出

A mouse ran out from the dark orifice of the cave.

一只老鼠从黑暗的洞口跑出。

Patrick ran out on his poor wife.

帕特克遗弃了可怜的妻子。

look back回顾; 回头看

She never looks back to the old days with regret.

她从不怀着悔恨的心情回顾过去。

I think we should stop searching for him.我们不该再继续找他了

search for搜寻; 寻找

Police are searching for the culprits.

警方正在搜捕罪犯。

No more than I've been alone with Mona.肯定没我和梦娜独处的次数多

no more than不过; 仅仅

It will take no more than five days to read the book.

不到五天,我就会把这本书读完。

It's no more than a misunderstanding.

这只是个误会。

be alone with sb和某人独处

It's too awkward to be alone with her.

跟她独处太尴尬了。

It's nice to be alone with you, Grandpa.

很高兴单独与你在一起, 爷爷。

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • misunderstandingn. 误会,误解 misunderstand的现在分词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案