《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第22期:前途总有光明的时候
日期:2014-09-24 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I didn't know you were going shopping. I could've helped.
你去购物怎么没告诉我 我可以帮你
I just picked up some of the essentials.
我只是买了点必需品
Um, we're gonna try to eat out most of the time.
我们尽量在外面吃
But... did you drop off the --
不过... 你有没有去...
Yeah, and everybody at the precinct asked about you.
去了 大家都很关心你
They're gonna want you back, mom.
他们会叫你回去上班的
I think they already feel bad.
应该已经觉得过意不去了
It doesn't matter how they feel, Em.
他们怎么想不重要 艾米
It's, uh... it's already done.
事情 已经发生了
I'm gonna be starting to look for other work tomorrow.
我明天就去找其他的工作
I had a great meeting with Zoe.
我跟佐伊谈得很愉快
She's gonna write me a recommendation letter for college.
她会帮我申请大学写推荐信的
That's wonderful.
太好了
I'm glad there's someone in your corner.
有人支持你 我很欣慰
She's leading a crew in June to Nicaragua,
她六月份打算带队去尼加拉瓜
invited me to come.
邀请我一起去
Wants me to join the group
希望我在暑假期间
for the whole summer until I start school.
跟她一起参加这个项目
She even said that she'd give me some sort of leadership role
她还说可能会让我担任领导职位
where I'd be, like, a team captain or something
比如队长之类的
and supervise the new volunteers.
监督指导其他新加入的志愿者

重点解释

I just picked up some of the essentials.我只是买了点必需品

pick up得到,捡起;收集

He picked up his knife and fork.

他捡起了刀叉。

He picked up the child and put her on his shoulders.

他抱起孩子让她骑在自己的肩膀上。

I'm gonna be starting to look for other work tomorrow.我明天就去找其他的工作

look for寻找;寻求

He turned on the torch to look for his keys.

他打开了手电筒,寻找钥匙。

As the tide receded we were able to look for shells.

潮水退去,我们就能寻找贝壳了。

She even said that she'd give me some sort of leadership role她还说可能会让我担任领导职位

some sort of某种的; 多少有些

He's pulling some sort of trick.

他不定在耍什麽花招。

There's some sort of sticky fluid on the kitchen floor.

厨房的地上有一种发黏的液体。

分享到
重点单词
  • recommendationn. 推荐,介绍
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • supervisevt. 监督,管理,指导
  • stickyadj. 粘的,闷热的,困难的,令人不满意的