《美少女的谎言》第3季第18期:有点尴尬
日期:2012-11-13 18:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Spencer?
斯宾塞
Yeah! In here!
在这呢
Hello, Toby. Hey, Mrs. Hastings,
你好 托比 你好 海斯汀夫人
How's it goin'?
一切还好吧
I've had better days.
我很好
Did your sister call? I've left three messages for her.
你姐打电话来没 我给她留过三条言了
Uh, no, is Melissa okay?
没有 梅丽莎还好吗
I don't think "okay" really applies in her situation, does it?
她现在好不了 不是吗
Will you be joining us for dinner, Toby?
你留下来吃晚饭吗 托比
Uh...well, I was--
我...
Sure.
好吧
It was weird, but we got past it.
是有点尴尬 不过后来好了
So you're calling him "Ezra" or "Mr. Fitz"?
那你是叫他以斯拉还是费兹老师
Neither. It's a lot easier not to call him anything.
都不 什么都不叫更省事
Oh. That's what your dad does, right, aria?
你爸也是这个方针 是吧 艾瑞亚
Just about.
差不多吧
This whole "don't ask, don't tell" thing is not working.
这套"不问不谈"的态度并不解决问题
I did that with my mom forever.
之前我跟我妈也是
But she finally came around.
她最后还是妥协了
By the time I brought Samara over,
我带萨马拉回家后
they were bonding over arts and crafts.
她们在艺术和工艺品上很谈得来
I don't think my dad is gonna be scrapbookin' with Ezra anytime soon.
我爸永远不可能跟以斯拉一起制作剪贴簿
What's that?
这是什么

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I've left three messages for her.我给她留过三条言了。

leave messages for sb:给某人留言

Did he leave any message for anybody?

他有没有给谁留个信?

Are there any messages for room number 555?

有555号房间的留言吗?

But she finally came around.她最后还是妥协了。

come around:同意

My wife is angry with me, but she'll come around soon.

我的太太跟我生气,但她很快就会同意我的。

It was not easy for John to come around.

让约翰改变立场是不容易的。

考考你:

你留下来吃晚饭吗?

是有点尴尬,不过后来好了。

上期答案:

And then you might be grieving for the Mona you didn't know as much as for the one you did.
He checked out of my life when I was ten.

分享到