《美少女的谎言》第4季第12期:诱惑凯勒
日期:2013-11-09 23:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Yes.Yes? I want to go.
好 你答应了 我想去
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
Oh, yes!
太棒了
I really love you.
我真的很爱你
Oh, come here.
过来
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Want me to help you take everything upstairs?
要我帮你把东西搬到楼上吗
Um, no. I'll just put it away later.
不用 我一会儿再收拾
You sure? I don't mind.
确定吗 我不介意
How about a soda?Sure.
喝汽水吗 好
So, when Caleb comes back you
凯勒回来的时候
should surprise him with that lace camisole.
你应该穿着蕾丝背心给他惊喜
Maybe with that sheer Donna Karan barely buttoned.
或者轻薄的几乎没扣子的唐娜·凯伦
Good idea.
好主意
Has he found his dad?
他找到他爸爸了吗
Um, he was heading to his aunt's cabin.
他去他姑姑的小木屋了
And they really don't have good cell service there, so...
那边手机信号不好 所以
I haven't heard from him.
我还没联系到他
Maybe he got lucky.
说不定他运气很好
Yeah.
也许吧

重点解释

Um, no. I'll just put it away later.不用,我一会儿再收拾

put away收拾;放好;储存

Ah! This is where I put away this shirt.

啊,原来这衬衫是收在这地方。

This vase wasn't wiped out properly before it was put away.

这个花瓶没擦干净就收起来了。

Um, he was heading to his aunt's cabin.他去他姑姑的小木屋了

head to前往;引至,通到

Disobeying the law can head to trouble.

不守法可能会引起麻烦。

Now, it's time for him to head to his summer home in Montana.

现在,他该回蒙大纳的家中度假了

I haven't heard from him.我还没联系到他

hear from从某某身上得到消息

I hear from an authority that this disease is curable.

我听一位权威人士说,这个病能治好。

We shall be only too pleased to hear from you further.

我们非常欢迎你再来信。

分享到
重点单词
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • lacen. 饰带,花边,缎带 v. 结带子,饰以花边
  • sheeradj. 纯粹的,全然的,陡峭的 adv. 完全地,峻峭