影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第90期:每时每刻都在想你
日期:2012-07-01 20:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Aria:So, you're back.
你回来了
Fitz:I never left.
我从没离开过
Aria:You were out.
可你一直没来上课
Were you sick?
你生病了吗
I only ask because you never answered
我这么问 是因为你从不
my calls... or my e-mails.
接我电话 邮件也不回
Fitz:I went to New York.
我去了趟纽约
Aria:Why?
去干嘛
Fitz:To... deal with family issues.
家里出了点事
Aria:Family issues!
家里出事
My issues.
好吧 是我有事
I needed to clear my head.
我需要时间冷静冷静
Aria:Okay, are you clear?
那现在冷静完了没
Fitz:Do you know what you want?
知道自己想要什么了吗
I interviewed at another school, and...
我去了另一所学校面试
Aria:So what you want is to not be here at all.
所以你想要的 就是赶快离开
Fitz:Will you please let me finish?
能不能听我说完
Aria:I'm sorry, I've just gotten used to filling in the blanks myself.
很抱歉 我已经习惯自己解惑了
You tell me at homecoming
返校节的时候
that you got a haircut for me,
你说为我剪了新发型
and then you just fall off the face of the earth?
然后一转眼却人间蒸发了
I spent days thinking about you!
你知不知道 我每天都想着你
Fitz:I thought about you every second I was gone.
我也每时每刻在想你
But I also thought about the consequences,
但我得顾及后果
the questions from the principal,
我得考虑怎么跟校长 董事会
The school board, your parents.
还有你家长交代
Aria:My parents?
我家长
Fitz:We just can't go back to the way it was.
我俩回不到过去了
Things need to change.
必须有所改变
Aria:No, they already have.
不 是已经结束了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

at all:完全; 根本

I didn't want to be associated with it at all.

我根本不想与这事有牵连。

use to :1.“被用来做某事”,后接动词原形。2.“习惯于;适应”,后接名词、代词或v-ing,表示一种状态。

He is used to eating out all the time.

他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。

He is used to hard work.

他现在习惯于艰苦的工作。

fall off:跌落;下降

Be careful not to fall off the ladder.

当心别从梯子上掉下来。

every second:每时每刻

Seize every second of your life and savor it.

抓住你生命中的每分每秒,细细品味。

I spent days thinking about you! 我每天都想着你。

I thought about you every second I was gone. 我也每时每刻在想你。

剧情百科常识:

汉娜·玛琳 (Hanna Marin),艾什莉·本森(Ashley Benson)饰演   
在艾莉森消失之后学校里面新的时尚女孩。但是处在这个社会阶梯的顶端也并不总是那么潇洒的事,尤其是当那些置身事外的人不断地提醒汉娜过去是怎样怎样的。   


汉娜·玛琳追逐着自己想要的东西。越是不能得到的,她越是要搞到手——不管是名牌太阳镜、垃圾食品、还是她那一心保持童子之身的男朋友的贞操。玫瑰镇高中的时尚女孩可是善于编造出完美生活假象的专家。如果大家知道她并不那么遵纪守法,又会说些什么呢?今天汉娜可以统治学校,但是"A"的神秘信息使人不安。动摇汉娜的统治,会有多容易?而汉娜为了挽救自己的统治,又到底能有多出格?

考考你:

我需要时间冷静冷静。

很抱歉,我已经习惯自己解惑了。

我俩回不到过去了。

参考答案:

I needed to clear my head.

I'm sorry, I've just gotten used to filling in the blanks myself.

We just can't go back to the way it was.

分享到