《美少女的谎言》第3季第318期:艾瑞亚分手
日期:2013-10-17 17:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is everything okay?
还好吗
Why didn't you tell me that they offered you the job?
你为什么没告诉我他们给你工作机会了
'Cause I don't think I'm going to take it.
因为我不想接受这份工作
And I didn't think you
而且我也不想让你
should share in the burden of that decision.
承受做出这种艰难决定的负担
You need a job, Ezra.
你需要一份工作 以斯拉
But you know what would happen to us
不过你知道我要是回到玫瑰镇高中
if I end up back at rosewood.
对你我意味着什么
Things are different now. People know about us.
情况不一样了 大家都知道我们的事
Hey, don't--don't cry. Don't cry.
别 别哭 别哭
We're okay. No, we're not.
我们很好 不 我们不好
Nothing about us feels right anymore.
我们之间再没有一件事情能让人感觉良好
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not your fault. I want to fix this.
这不是你的错 我想去解决
I know.
我知道
I know, but you can't.
我知道 但是你解决不了
Okay, we've been chasing after what we used to have
自从你发现马尔科姆的事情之后
ever since you found out about Malcolm, but...
我们就一直在追寻曾经的好时光 可是
I just don't--
我只是觉得
I don't think that we can ever get that back.
我只是觉得我们再也追不回那些时光了
Things aren't easy, but they can still be good.
事情是很棘手 但还是可以变好的
It shouldn't be this hard.
不应该棘手到这种程度

重点解释

Okay, we've been chasing after what we used to have ever since you found out about Malcolm, but...自从你发现马尔科姆的事情之后,我们就一直在追寻曾经的好时光,可是

used to过去常常

I weigh less than I used to.

我的体重比以前轻了。

Jack used to assist Mary in her lessons.

杰克过去常常帮助玛丽学习功课。

chase after跑去赶上, 追赶

The letter had been chasing after him for weeks .

几周来那封信一直在追踪他。

You can't spend your life chasing after shadows.

你不能消耗生命去追求不存在的东西。

ever since从那时起; 自那时以来

She's been piling up money ever since she got the job.

自从得了那份工作以来,她一直在攒钱。

We've been friends ever since we met at school.

自从我们在学校认识之后,我们就一直是好朋友。

But you know what would happen to us if I end up back at rosewood.不过你知道我要是回到玫瑰镇高中对你我意味着什么

end up 结束;告终

If you continue to steal you'll end up in prison.

你要是继续行窃终归得进监狱。

You will end up in debt if you keep on spending money like that.

你要是老这样花钱,总有一天要负债。

分享到
重点单词
  • assistn. 帮助,协助,协助的器械 vt. 帮助,协助 vi.
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻