《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第11期:偶然的相遇
日期:2014-11-25 23:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Yeah, I know he's not well. You told me that earlier.
我知道他状态不好 你之前告诉过我
It is just a quick question!
就是一个简单的问题而已
Could you please just get someone
能不能请你叫人
to get Dr. Palmer on the phone?
去让帕默医生接电话
Fine, thanks. You've been a big help.
好的 谢谢 你帮了很大的忙
Well, at least I know you didn't lose it.
至少我知道你没丢
Or throw it in the river.
也没扔进河里
Yeah. Um...

I'm sorry, Ezra. Things have just been...
抱歉 以斯拉 最近事情...
pretty busy.
实在有点多
No worries.
别担心
You're here now.
你现在在这儿了
True.
也是
I-I can't really talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
W--is there another time
有没有其他时间
we can get together?
我们聚一聚
I have something I--
有些事情 我...
would rather not say it over the phone.
不想在电话里说
Hey. H!
你好 嗨
Um, I-I just sat down and then I saw Ezra from--
我刚坐下就看到以斯拉...
Um, Ezra, this is Jake. Jake, Ezra.
以斯拉 这是杰克 杰克 以斯拉
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Yeah, you too.
我也是
So I should actually get going.
其实我该走了
I've got a lot of work to do.
还有很多事情要做
But...it was nice meting you.
但是...很高兴见到你
Wow, that was weird.
这也太奇怪了
I--I had no idea that he was gonna be here.
我...我完全不知道他会在这儿
Don't sweat it.
别紧张

It's a...small town.
这是个...小地方

重点解释

Well, at least I know you didn't lose it.至少我知道你没丢

at least至少

A good cigarette will smoke at least ten minutes.

一支好烟至少可以抽10分钟。

She may be slow but at least she's reliable.

她迟钝是迟钝,但无论如何她很可靠。

I-I can't really talk right now.我现在不方便说话

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

Nobody raised any objection to my do it right now.

没人反对我现在就做这件事。

I--I had no idea that he was gonna be here.我...我完全不知道他会在这儿

have no idea一点不知道; 听也没有听过

I have no idea why he resigned his post.

我不知道他为何辞去他的职务。

I have no idea (as to) what you mean.

我一点儿也不明白你的意思。

分享到
重点单词
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • objectionn. 反对,异议
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物
  • resignedadj. 认命的,顺从的,听任的 动词resign的过去