《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第9期:让梦娜消失
日期:2014-12-29 16:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

There's nothing in here. It's just an empty box.
里面什么也没有 只是个空盒子
Or maybe not.
可能不是
For once, I'm right
就这一次 我说对了
and you're wrong, Spencer.
而斯宾塞 你错了
How did you just do that?
你是怎么弄的
Took home first prize for my magic act
在表演艺术露营时
at performing arts camp.
我的魔术剧拿了一等奖
Of course you did.
永远第一的斯宾塞
"Watch me make a girl disappear. Kisses, A"
看着我令一个女孩消失 亲亲 -A
It's magic.
就是魔术
What?
你说什么
"Watch me make a girl disappear."
看着我令一个女孩消失
"A" is not playing a game, she's putting on a magic show.
A不是在玩游戏 她在表演魔术
Why would CeCe do that?
茜茜为什么要这么做
People wanna go to magic shows to be deceived.
人们想去看魔术表演 就是想被欺骗
They wanna believe in something they know can't be true.
他们想要相信一些明知是假的东西
Wait, so if "A" is putting on a magic show
等等 那如果A要表演魔术
and we're the audience...
而我们就是观众
No, we're not the audience.
不 我们不是观众
I think we're a part of her act.
我觉得我们是她表演的一部分

And she's gonna make Mona disappear forever.
而且她会让梦娜永远消失

重点解释

They wanna believe in something they know can't be true.他们想要相信一些明知是假的东西

believe in相信; 信任

Do you believe in the hereafter?

你相信来世吗?

I fervently believe in our eventual victory.

我坚信我们最后会胜利。

Wait, so if "A" is putting on a magic show 那如果A要表演魔术

put on上演,演出

They are putting on Macbeth next week.

他们下周演出《麦克白》。

I think we're a part of her act.我觉得我们是她表演的一部分

a part of ... 的一部分

Anther is a part of a flower that contains the pollen.

花药是花的雄蕊上带花粉的部分。

It's a part of your duties to proofread.

校对是你的份内之事。

分享到