《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第21期:直面死亡的感觉
日期:2015-05-22 20:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey.
你们好
Your friends were so quiet in the car.
你的朋友在车里都好沉默
You too.
你也是
It's been a long night.
今晚发生了很多
Did you guys see a bear or something?
你们是看见熊了还是怎么的
You guys looked... pretty freaked out.
你们看起来吓坏了
Yeah. Yeah, something like that.
对的 差不多是那样
Uh, there was...A raccoon that got into the cabin
有只浣熊跑进小屋里了
and it was kind of like a fight-to-the-death thing.
有点像是直面死亡的感觉
So, what do I owe you?
要怎么报答你
Uh, for what? The tow.
为什么 拖车
It's not like that.
不要这样
Like what? - Like I'm your employee.
哪样 -好像我是你的雇员一样
I'm your friend.
我是你的朋友
Besides, I think I ruined your mom's hand towel, so...
而且我好像毁了你妈的擦手巾 所以
Well, I guess we're even, then.
好吧 那我们扯平了
Seriously, I gotta give you something.
说真的 我得付你点钱
You drove all that way, so...
你开车开了那么久 所以
Can't I just be a nice guy?
就当我做好事 好吗

重点解释

You guys looked... pretty freaked out.你们看起来吓坏了

freak out极度兴奋;疯了;颓废

She used to be the most correct person, but then suddenly last year she decided to freak out.

她曾经常是最合适的人选,可是去年她突然变得颓废起来。

He totally freaked out when he saw the armed robbery.

他看到武装抢劫时完全吓坏了。

and it was kind of like a fight-to-the-death thing.有点像是直面死亡的感觉

kind of有点儿

`Is she interested?' `Well, kind of.'

`她感兴趣吗?'`嗯,有点儿.

I had always been a kind of spendthrift .

我这人向来都有点儿挥金如土。

Besides, I think I ruined your mom's hand towel, so...而且我好像毁了你妈的擦手巾

hand towel手巾

I wipe my hands with a hand towel.

我用手巾擦手。

分享到