《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第10期:变得更美丽
日期:2015-03-25 22:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You got pretty while I was away.
我不在的时候你变得更美了
I'm saving it all up for you.
我把美丽存着给你看呢
God, I'm glad you're back.
真高兴你回来了
I'm so glad to be here.
我也很高兴能回来
You know I said I would come to you.
我说过我可以过去找你
I know. I...
我知道
Just--me coming here is less complicated.
只是 我过来会简单一点
Less complicated how?
怎么个简单法
I'm sort of...
我现在
keeping multiple promises to people right now.
背负着对好几个人的承诺
Trust me, it's less complicated.
相信我 这样比较简单一点
Well, is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
I mean, how's Miranda?
米兰达呢
She's good--
以现在的情况来说
Um, under the circumstances.
她很好
Just the... family stuff with her,
只是 她家里的一些事
It's, um, extremely complicated
情况极其复杂
Well, you fixed them, right?
你搞得定的 对吧
I'm trying.
我在努力
The thing is, Hanna, um...
重要的是 汉娜
The reason I came back...
我之所以回来

重点解释

I'm sort of...keeping multiple promises to people right now.我现在背负着对好几个人的承诺

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

I can use a cold beer right now!

我真想马上喝一杯冰啤酒。

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

I'm saving it all up for you.我把美丽存着给你看呢

save up储蓄; 贮存

I thought perhaps I could find work and save up the fare.

我想我或许能找到工作攒足这笔车费。

It took me a year to save up for a new car.

我花了整整一年的时间才存下足够的钱买一辆新车。

分享到