《美少女的谎言》第3季第42期:迫不及待
日期:2012-12-16 12:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You bought him groceries?
你给他买日用品
It was not groceries. It was two sandwiches.
不是日用品 两个三明治而已
And believe me, I'm still paying for it.
而且 还是我花自己的钱买给他的
You should have seen the look he gave me.
你真该看看他给我的脸色
Well, he's your boyfriend, Aria, he's not a baby squirrel.
他是你男朋友 艾瑞亚 不是松鼠宝宝
Just trying to do the right thing. Totally wrong.
只是努力做对的事 完全错了
I've been there, done that.
我也曾做过一样的事
Every time you baby-squirrel Ezra
每次你把他当成松鼠宝宝
you're taking away his nuts.
你都在拿走他的坚果
You did not just say that.
你指的真的是坚果吗
I did. But I don't think that I meant to.
我指的是坚果 不是那个意思
Is that Emily?
是艾米丽吗
Ezra. Did he find his nuts?
以斯拉 他找到坚果了吗
He just got an invitation to Jenna's birthday party.
他被邀请去詹娜的生日派对
Wait. Now Fitz is invited?
等等 费兹也被邀请了
Yeah. Apparently Jenna wants to see her favorite teacher
显然詹娜迫不及待
for the first time.
想要见她最喜欢的老师
What the hell is she up to?
她到底想干嘛
Spencer, how are you able to write a paper during all this?
斯宾塞 你怎么现在还有心情写论文
I'm not. I'm breaking and entering into my mom's email account.
我没写 我在入侵我妈的邮箱账号
Why?
为什么
Because I want to see what time garrett's being released.
因为我想看看加勒特何时被放出来
You want to stand outside the hospital and protest?
你是想站在医院门口抗议吗
No. I want to be inside, so I can see who he's really visiting.
不 我想进去 看看他到底在见谁
And my guess is that face is gonna be a lot easier to read
我猜在医院的灯光下比街灯下
under hospital lights than a street lamp.
更容易看出他的内心

重点解释

I'm still paying for it.还是我花自己的钱买给他的。

pay for:付款

I took out an overdraft to pay for my new car.

我用透支来付新汽车的钱。

In a weak moment, I agreed to pay for her holiday.

我一时心软同意了支付她度假的费用。

Spencer, how are you able to write a paper during all this?斯宾塞,你怎么现在还有心情写论文

be able to:会, 能

I may be able to help you in some way.

我也许可以从某个方面去帮助你。

We hoped that we should be able to do that.

我们希望我们能这样做。

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • protestn. 抗议,反对,声明 v. 抗议,反对,申明
  • squirreln. 松鼠,松鼠皮毛 vt. 储存
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致