《美少女的谎言》第3季第196期:跟踪
日期:2013-06-15 20:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Uh, I have to borrow Emily for some girl talk.
我要借用艾米丽一下 姊妹悄悄话
Not girl-on-girl talk, just...Girl talk.
不是很亲密那种 只是谈谈
Um, right now?
现在吗
I'm really sorry. It's just important.
很抱歉 这事很重要
She's all yours. Okay.
她是你的了 好的
What's up? I called you a couple times.
怎么了 我打给你好几次
Yeah. I been busy.
是啊 我最近比较忙
I need a favor from you, and I normally wouldn't ask this,
我需要帮助 我通常不会这么求人
but I have an interview today,
但我今天有个面试
Aria's sick, and Spencer is surprising toby--
艾瑞亚病了 斯宾塞在给托比筹备惊喜
Okay, slow down. I need you to follow Caleb
慢点慢点 放学后 你帮我跟踪凯勒
after school and see where he's going.
我要看看他去了哪里
Follow him. Why?
跟踪 为什么
I heard him on the phone this morning,
今早我偷听到他讲电话
and he's meeting someone. They were talking about Mona.
他约某人见面 他们聊到了梦娜
I think he's gonna shut her down.
我认为他要找她麻烦
Okay. I love you, Hanna, but I'm not in the C.I.A.
我爱你 汉娜 但我不是中央情报局的
I don't know the first thing about tailing someone.
我连跟踪第一步要做什么都不知道
It's easy. You just stay far enough away so he doesn't see you,
简单 只要保持距离 让他看不见你
but not so far that you lose him.
但不要太远 以防跟丢
What if he does see me? You lie.
如果他看到我怎么办 撒个谎
You just say that you happened to be in the area.
你说你是碰巧在那里的
How do you know this?
你怎么知道这么多
My mom used to take me with her when we were following my dad.
我妈妈曾带我一起去跟踪爸爸
When she thought that he was hooking up with Isabel.
那时她认为他和伊莎贝尔私会
He was hooking up with Isabel.
他跟伊莎贝尔勾搭上了
Yeah. My point exactly.
对 我就是这个意思
Look, if the roles were reversed and Paige was in danger,
如果是你发生这事 有危险的人是佩奇
You know I'd do it for you.
你该知道我也会为你这么做的

重点解释

They were talking about Mona. 他们聊到了梦娜

talk about:谈到

We can talk about this matter in private.

我们只能私下谈论这个话题。

We have common topics to talk about.

我们有共同的话题可谈。

You just say that you happened to be in the area.你说你是碰巧在那里的

happen to: 碰巧; 正巧; 偶然

We happen to hold the same view.

我们两人的想法不谋而合。

I happened to sit by her in the cinema.

在电影院我碰巧坐在她旁边。

He was hooking up with Isabel.他跟伊莎贝尔勾搭上了

hook up with:和……有联系

Does he hook up with sexy Linda?

他泡上了性感的琳达?

Look, if the roles were reversed and Paige was in danger,如果是你发生这事,有危险的人是佩奇

in danger:在危险中

We should keep our composure in danger.

我们在危险的时候应该保持冷静。

分享到
重点单词
  • composuren. 镇静,沉著
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断