《美少女的谎言》第3季第54期:沉浸在分手的痛苦中
日期:2013-01-04 20:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It's on the border of Box County, i think it's the first exit.
那应该在博克斯县边界处 第一出口处
Hmm? Oh. Yeah, I found it.
对 我找到了
Why aren't you going with Laurel?
你为什么不跟劳瑞尔一起去
She's just weird about driving with strangers.
她不习惯和陌生人共一辆车
You're not a stranger, you're her assistant.
你又不是陌生人 你是她的助手
What's up?
怎么了
Laurel was just double-checking that I had the right address.
是劳瑞尔 确定下我是不是知道怎么去
How bad do you think it would be if I canceled?
你说如果我不去了会有多糟
Canceled on your first day of work?
第一次上班就不去
I don't think you'd get a second.
那以后也就不用去了
Yeah. That's what I figured.
我也是这么想的
I don't understand. Why would you want to do that?
我不明白 你为什么不想去
I thought you were excited about this job.
我以为你挺喜欢这份工作
No, I am.
我是喜欢
I really am. It's just...
非常喜欢 只是
Hanna's still really torn up over Caleb,
汉娜还沉浸在与凯勒分手的悲痛中
so we were all gonna get together tonight
所以我们几个今晚要聚一聚
to try and cheer her up.
好让她振作起来
Your friends know it's a great opportunity for you.
她们一定知道这是个多么千载难逢的机会
Besides, we gotta pool our resources together.
而且 我们必须把钱放一起用了
I think we're on our last package of ramen.
我们就剩最后一包拉面了
What is this really about?
究竟怎么了
Aria...
艾瑞亚
You wouldn't have been hired
如果她认为你没有能力
if she didn't think you were up to the task.
是不会雇用你的

重点解释

I thought you were excited about this job.我以为你挺喜欢这份工作

be excited about:对 ... 感到兴奋

You must be excited about leaving for America.

对去美国一定很兴奋。

You must be excited about your new job.

你一定觉得新工作很刺激吧?

Hanna's still really torn up over Caleb,汉娜还沉浸在与凯勒分手的悲痛中

tear up:撕毁

The tree was torn up by the gale.

树被大风拔了起来。

He tears up the summons and go on holiday to spain.

他撕碎了传票并去西班牙度假。

try and cheer her up.好让她振作起来

cheer up:振作起来

They beat drums to cheer up the players.

他们擂鼓给运动员加油。

分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • bordern. 边界,边境,边缘 vt. 与 ... 接壤,加边于