《美少女的谎言》第3季第198期:梦娜的跟班
日期:2013-06-17 20:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Corin moved her store to Society Hill a month ago.
一个月前科林店已搬迁至社会山
Did you tell Mona you applied for a job there?
你有没有跟梦娜提过申请工作的事儿
No, I applied months ago online.
没 我几个月前网申的
She's just doing this to get back at me for cutting her off.
她这样做只是为了报复我跟她绝交的事
No, it wasn't her. I saw her at school around four.
不 不是她 我四点左右在学校看见她了
Then it was her minion.
那就是她的跟班了
Is she threatening to cut your face off?
她是不是威胁要把你脸割下来
Or throw acid at her.
也许是泼酸
You guys, come on.
拜托 够了
Shall we give this key to the cops?
我们要不要把这把钥匙交给警察
There's a numerical code on it. Maybe they could trace it.
上面有数字密码 也许他们能查到什么
Even if they could trace it,
就算他们能查到什么
are you ready to talk about Mona 2.0?
难道你准备跟警察聊聊梦娜加强版吗
That's what we would have to do if we turned it in.
我们要是把钥匙交出去了就没得选了
For all we know,
据我们所知
it's not just Mona and her minion.
现在已经不只是梦娜和她的跟班了
Maybe she's built this whole "A" Army.
说不定她已经建立A字军团了
We still don't know what her endgame is.
我们都还不知道她的终极手段会是什么
I do. It's to cut my face off.
我知道 割脸啊
I get it. I hear you guys,
我知道了 我同意你俩
but she still has all those pictures of us at Ali's grave.
但她手上还有我们在艾莉森墓前的照片
You know what? I don't care anymore. She has to be stopped.
你知道吗 我无所谓了 她该停手了
You're right. But this decision is going to affect all of us.
说得对 但这个决定会影响到我们每个人
Aria has to be in on it too.
一定要艾瑞亚也赞成才行
Has anyone talked to her today?
今天有人找她谈过吗
I tried her phone, but all I get is voicemail.
我打过她电话 但都是语音信箱
Me too. She's probably still sleeping.
我也是 她可能还在睡吧
Let's just wait. We'll talk about it in the morning.
那就先等等 明早再说吧
I gotta get ready for tonight.
我要为今晚做准备
Spence, have fun tonight.
斯宾塞 玩得开心点
We'll worry about all this tomorrow. Thanks.
我们明天再考虑那些事 谢谢
If you really want to surprise Toby,
如果你真想给托比惊喜
have on five-inch heels and
穿上五英尺的高跟鞋
nothing else when he walks through the door.
一丝不挂的等着他进门
What? I've heard guys like that.
怎么了 听说男人都喜欢这样啊
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的友情提醒啊

重点解释

Did you tell Mona you applied for a job there? 你有没有跟梦娜提过申请工作的事儿

apply for:申请

He has applied for a post in England.

他已申请在英国任职。

My friends urged that I (should) apply for the job.

朋友们力劝我申请那份工作。

She's just doing this to get back at me for cutting her off.她这样做只是为了报复我跟她绝交的事

cut off:切断;使隔绝

The slide cut off the valley from the rest of the world.

山崩切断了这个山谷与外界的联系。

He was cut off from his fellows.

他和同伴失去联系。

That's what we would have to do if we turned it in.我们要是把钥匙交出去了就没得选了

turn in:交还,上缴

Turn in all the tools after use.

全部工具用后都要归还。

Only a few guns have been turned in so far.

时至今日只上缴了少数几支枪。

分享到
重点单词
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • affectvt. 影响,作用,感动
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • tracen. 痕迹,踪迹,微量 vt. 追踪,找出根源,描绘 v
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • minionn. 下属,奴才,宠臣