美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第7期:午餐推迟
日期:2019-12-04 10:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, did I just let Sara Harvey trick me
我刚是不是让莎拉.哈维骗了我
into trashing every room in my mother's house?
毁了我母亲屋子的每个房间
What if your mom's telling the truth?
如果你妈没说谎呢
What if she actually destroyed the drive?
如果她确实毁了硬盘呢
Sara wouldn't have asked for it
如果莎拉不觉得在这儿
unless she thought it was here.
她不会问我们要的
And if I don't hand it over, she's gonna crash my wedding.
如果我不给她 她会毁了我的婚礼
Wait.
慢着
We think this is Sara Harvey sending these texts?
我们认定了是莎拉.哈维在发这些短信吗
Who else would it be?
那还会有谁
Well, if she leaves the hotel to pick up the drive
如果她离开酒店拿硬盘
I can get in there and I can grab that golf club..
我可以溜进去拿走高尔夫球杆
...before she tries to take a swing at one of us.
以免她想用球杆攻击我们
We don't have the drive.
我们没有硬盘
But she thinks we have the drive.
但她以为我们有
So we give it to her.
那我们就给她
Dr. Rollins? Elliott, please.
罗林斯医生 请叫我艾略特
I apologize for the intrusion, but I was hoping we could, uh..
抱歉打扰你了 但我希望我们能
She sent you, didn't she? Alison?
她派你来的吧 艾莉森
You didn't answer her messages.
你不回她信息
It's kind of intentional. Please.
那是故意的 拜托
She doesn't know I've come to you. I'm just trying to help.
她不知道我来找你了 我只想帮忙
I can't see her right now.
我现在不能见她
She wants to apologize. Her behavior was alienating.
她想道歉 她最近总是一个人
She shouldn't be alone right now. Just come by.
她现在不该这样 去看看她吧
For what? A pizza and a movie?
干什么 吃披萨 看电影吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.
还是值得一试的
This was a bad time to ask a favor of you.
现在找你帮忙真不是时候
If you need anythingI need you to leave now.
如果你有什么需要 我需要你马上离开
Please.

Umm, are you sure, Gil?
你确定吗 吉尔
It wasn't rescheduled for another day?
没有改天吗
Oh, , you don't have it in your calendar at all.
是吗 你日程表上根本就没有
Okay, umm..
好吧
Thatthat's fine. Umm, I'llSpencer.
没事 那我... 斯宾塞
Okay, I'll -I'll call you right back.
我之后回你电话
Hey, Yvonne.
伊冯

午餐推迟.jpg


I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Uh, whoever updated my calendar didn't, uh,
更新我日程的人
include your contact info, so I wasn't
没有你的联系方式 所以我没有
Couldn't call me to tell me that you're late for our lunch?
没法打电话告诉我午餐推迟吗
Exactly. Though I guess I could have called the restaurant.
没错 我想我本来可以打给饭店的
Yeah, umm, so, so somebody else updates your calendar for you?
好吧 有人帮你更新日程吗
Uh, yeah. There's a campaign aide in charge of coordinating.
有 竞选助理负责协调工作
That's probably who you talked to, to schedule.
应该就是跟你定日程的人

分享到