《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第3期:曾经的感情是真的
日期:2015-04-24 22:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

My god, you're up.
我的天 你醒了
Thought I was going to have to drag you to school...
我还以为要把你拽去学校呢
by your sweat pants.
就让你穿着睡裤
Well, no sweat pants.
才不会穿着睡裤去
I see that.
我明白
So, it's your first day at your new job.
新工作的第一天
Are you excited?
激动吗
Relieved.
松了口气
So you're okay?
你还好吗
Did you talk to Caleb?
你和凯勒谈过了吗
Yeah, we talked.
谈过
And?
然后呢
No matter what happened,
不管发生了什么
what you had was real.
曾经的感情是真的
I know it was.
我知道
Nothing changes that.
没什么能改变
You know, when your dad left, it was completely--
当你父亲离开的时候 那完全...
Mom. I really have to get ready for school.
妈妈 我真的要去上学了
I'll make us some eggs, okay?
我去煎个蛋 好吗

重点解释

Thought I was going to have to drag you to school...我还以为要把你拽去学校呢

drag to把 ... 拖至

Connie was dragging him to her new husband.

康尼把他拽向她的新丈夫。

No matter what happened,不管发生了什么

no matter无论; 不管

No matter how hard he works, he can not get a promotion.

不管他工作多努力,他就是得不到提升。

Don't open the door, no matter who calls!

无论谁来,都不要开门!

Mom. I really have to get ready for school.我真的要去上学了

get ready for为 ... 作好准备

He was busy getting ready for his journey.

他正忙于准备旅行。

分享到