《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第3期:已经倒下一个同伴了
日期:2014-05-29 23:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》

Shut that thing off, and come downstairs.
把手机关了 下楼
When you called me back from that sorority party,
你在女生联谊会上打给我时
I thought you were gonna tell me that you'd found
我还以为你要告诉我
the person Ali was talking to, not that--
你找到跟艾莉说话的人了 而不是...
Hanna got arrested.
汉娜被捕了
Yeah. Not that.
对 而不是这个消息
Where's Emily? It's not like her to be late.
艾米丽在哪 迟到可不是她的风格
I don't know, maybe she got a hold of Hanna.
不知道 也许为了汉娜的事耽误了
Yeah, or she could be avoiding me.
也可能是为了避开我
All right, well you need to apologize or get over it
你要么道歉 要么别想这事了
or do whatever you have to do, okay?
反正做你该做的 行吗
I don't care who said what to who,
我不在乎谁跟谁说了什么
but we need all brains on board
我们大家都必须齐心协力
and we're already down one. You got it?
现在已经少了一个人了 明白了吗
Aye aye, captain.
是是 船长

重点解释

Shut that thing off, and come downstairs.把手机关了,下楼

shut off关掉; 排除; 切断; 隔绝

The motor engine raced before it was shut off .

汽车发动机关闭之前快速空转。

They shut off the gas before going on holiday.

他们出发度假之前关闭了煤气。

All right, well you need to apologize or get over it你要么道歉,要么别想这事了

get over越过

If you give me a leg up, I can get over the wall.

如果你帮我一把,我便能翻过这堵墙。

He have get over the language barrier.

他已克服了语言障碍。

相关短语get control over能控制

The horse was frightened but the rider soon got control over it.

那匹马受了惊,但骑师很快就把它控制住。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • barriern. 界线,屏障,栅栏,障碍物
  • frightenedadj. 受惊的,受恐吓的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支