美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第9集第3期:现金奖励
日期:2019-01-04 15:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Could you call me?
你能回我电话吗
I don't know if, if you went out of town
我不知道你是不是离开镇上了
or if your phone is not working,
还是你的手机坏了
but I really need to talk to you, Clark.
但我真的需要跟你谈谈 克拉克
Call me.
回我电话
Shouldn't the police be leaving these messages..
难道不该由警察来跟他说这些
And not you?
而不是你吗
Aria, if, if you and your friends think
艾瑞亚 如果你和你的朋友认为
that this guy is in any way connected to Charles--
这个家伙与查尔斯有关联
I thought a lot of my friends were connected.
我曾误会我的好多朋友和他有关联
Well, just look at what happened with Andrew Campbell.
看看安德鲁·坎贝尔的遭遇吧
He can barely say my name without spitting.
他提到我名字时不吐口痰都难
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈妈 你来做什么
- Have you checked your emails? - No, why?
-你查看邮件了吗 -没有 怎么了
What, am I banned from here too?
难道我连这里都不能来了吗
The contest judges finally saw your work.
大赛评委最终看到了你的作品
You won first prize, Aria.
你获得了第一名 艾瑞亚
What does that mean?
这代表什么
It means there's a cash prize
这代表将有现金奖励
and an internship waiting for you in L.A.
以及洛杉矶的实习机会等着你
Congratulations!
恭喜你
It starts the Monday after school ends.
从毕业后的第一个周一开始
That's fantastic. Right?
真是太棒了 对吗
Wait, what if the police haven't caught him by then?
等等 如果警方到时候还没有逮捕他呢
Well, honey, we have to believe
亲爱的 我们要相信
that they're closer than you think.
警方马上就会抓到坏人的
Yeah, but what if they're not?
但如果警方抓不到呢
I can't just go and hop on a plane.
我不可能直接跳上飞机就走

分享到
重点单词
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲