《美少女的谎言》第4季第11期:购物好搭档
日期:2013-11-07 23:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Do you have a minute?Yeah, sure.
有时间吗 有的
You look tired.
你看起来很累
Well, I only slept for like twelve minutes last night.
我昨晚只睡了几分钟
Every time I closed my eyes I saw Wilden.
一闭眼我就看到威尔登
And then I saw a pig, and then I saw Wilden with a pig face.
然后是猪 最后变成有张猪脸的威尔登
La bride surlecou.
现在不要
Look, I don't think we're waiting for this "A's" shoe to drop.
我觉得我们不是在等A露出马脚
I feel like we're waiting for it to stomp on us.
我们是在等A的马脚踩死我们
Careful, Hanna.
注意措辞 汉娜
When you use words like "Us" and "We," my mind goes to
每次你一说"我们" "咱们"
this place where I think we could
我都错以为
actually be friends again.
我们还能重新做回好朋友
Do you remember when my dad left?
还记得我爸离开的时候吗
I did not want to get out of bed,
我不想起床
but you forced me to go to every sale that summer at the mall.
你逼我起床去商场的每一场夏季促销
Yeah.I miss my shopportunist friend.
是啊 我想念我的购物搭好友了
Look, I have a french study group after school,
我放学要去一个法语学习小组
but I can cancel, if you want to hit Macys.
如果你想转街 我可以取消
I don't just want it. I need it.
我不仅是想 我太需要了
C'est un rendez-vous. It's a date.
约会 说定了
Coco Chanel.
可可·香奈儿

重点解释

Every time I closed my eyes I saw Wilden.一闭眼我就看到威尔登

close one's eyes闭上眼睛

I close my eyes to groove on the music.

我闭上眼睛尽情享受音乐。

If you close your eyes, you can't see anything.

如果你闭上眼睛,就什么也看不见了。

but you forced me to go to every sale that summer at the mall.你逼我起床去商场的每一场夏季促销

force sb to do sth 强迫某人做某事

No power on earth could force me to do it.

谁也不能强迫我做这事。

They forced me to do things against my will.

他们强迫我做违背我心意的事。

Look, I have a french study group after school,我放学要去一个法语学习小组

after school放学后

Please do not loiter in one street after school.

放学后,请不要在街头徘徊。

I will walk home after school this afternoon.

今天下午放学后我将走路回家。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • grooven. 凹槽,惯例 vt. 开槽 vi. 开槽,使 ...