《美少女的谎言》第4季第42期:互有好感的对话
日期:2014-02-25 23:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段出自《美少女的谎言》第四季第三集

I don't trust her. It's film noir.
我不相信她 这是部黑色电影
A woman telephoned me shortly after this thing was delivered.
一个女人在东西送到后给我打了电话
What else was there?
还有什么吗
Why are detective movies always in black and white?
为什么侦探电影永远是黑白的
Black and white's a different world.
黑与白本来就是不同的世界
I love it.
我喜欢它
Hmm, I don't know,
我不知道
I see it a black and white movie on tv,
要是我看见电视上放黑白电影
and I think something's broken.
我就觉得零件是不是坏了
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的对吧
You know where this picture was taken?
你知道照片是哪拍的吗
I haven't the slightest idea.
我一点概念都没有
I had you goin' for a minute, didn't I?
我差点就唬住你了 对吧
Why's it make you so nervous,
我喜欢一件东西的程度和你不同
the idea that I might not like something as much as you do?
怎么会让你紧张
I just want to make sure that we have stuff in common, ya know?
我只是想确定我们有共同点
Mm-hmm. It's great to have things in common.
有共同点是好的
But if people match up too much, then there aren't any surprises.
但是如果太相似了 就没有惊喜了
Yeah, that'd be pretty dull.
是啊 那就太无聊了
And I don't think you like dull.
我觉得你不会喜欢那样的
No, I don't.
是 不喜欢

重点解释

I just want to make sure that we have stuff in common, ya know?我只是想确定我们有共同点

make sure弄明白; 设法确

I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.

我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

in common共同的;共有的

The two sisters have nothing in common.

两姐妹没有什么共同之处。

You're not supposed to trust anybody.不相信人才是对的

be supposed to应该

They were supposed to be here an hour ago.

他们应该在一小时以前到达这里。

What time will we be supposed to arrive there.

我们应该什么时候到达那里。

分享到
重点单词
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • dulladj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的 v. 变钝