《美少女的谎言》第3季第120期:有点像闹鬼
日期:2013-03-26 20:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm sorry.
抱歉
This isn't the way I wanna tonight to go.
我并不想今晚变成这样的
I shouldn't have put this all on you.
我不该把这一切加诸到你身上
I just found out about the website,
我只是刚刚才发现那个网站
and this was the first time hearing her voice.
而且这是我这段时间以来第一听到她的声音
My grandfather passed away when I was fifteen.
我爷爷去世的时候我十五岁
He had this outrageous sense of humor.
他的幽默感常让人哭笑不得
I mean, he would do anything for a laugh.
他开起玩笑来什么都干得出来
Last spring my mom was cleaning out the basement,
去年春天我妈在清理地下室时
and she found this old home video.
找到一盒以前拍的家庭录像带
My dad had bought her a camcorder for Christmas,
我爸在圣诞节时送她了一架摄像机
And everyone was passing it around and being silly,
摄像机从这人传到那人 拍下大家的搞怪表情
and by the time it got to my grandpa Allan...
等传到我爷爷艾伦那里时
he just mooned the camera.
他用屁股对着那摄像机
We're talking 70-year-old-man-butt, full frame,
于是我们就有了一张全框的70岁老人的臀部像
and there was a tattoo.
上面还有纹身
Oh, my god, stop.
天哪 别说了
It was a tulip.
那是朵郁金香
That's amazing.
太强了
And then he just burst out laughing.
后来他也大笑了出来
The sound...
那笑声
it was like he was in the room.
看着录像 仿佛他就在屋子里
It was spooky, actually. But...
是有点像闹鬼 但是
also really good.
真的感觉很开心

重点解释

My grandfather passed away when I was fifteen.我爷爷去世的时候我十五岁

pass away:逝世

His mother passed away last year.

他母亲去年去世了。

That famous mathematician passed away yesterday.

昨天,那位著名的数学家去世了。

And then he just burst out laughing.后来他也大笑了出来

burst out:突然 ... 起来; 大声叫喊

He burst out crying like a child.

他像孩子一样忽然哭起来。

She burst out laughing and then checked herself.

她突然爆笑起来,然後又突然止住。

I just found out about the website,我只是刚刚才发现那个网站

find out:发现;找出来

We shall find out the truth early or late.

我们迟早会查明事实真相。

分享到
重点单词
  • tulipn. 郁金香
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • basementn. 根基,地下室 n.(新英格兰)特别指学校中的