《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第4期:前任与现任相见
日期:2014-09-30 23:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I wanted you to be the first to know I got into grad school.
我想让你最先知道我考上了研究生
I'm finally gonna get my masters in education.
我终于要拿到我的教育硕士学位了
Great.
真棒
Yeah, it's not Columbia Teachers College,
是啊 虽然不是哥伦比亚大学师范学院
but it's still a really great program
但依旧是个很棒的项目
and they offered me a stipend
如果我同时授一个班的课
if I teach one class.
还会给我发助学金
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, well, I should probably go.
我该走了
But thank you much again for last night.
再一次谢谢你昨晚的帮忙
Anytime.
随时为你效劳
Uh, bye.
拜拜
I mean, University of Washington is in the top ten.
华盛顿大学是排名前十的学校
I'm--I'm sorry, did you say University of Washington?
等等 你刚才是不是提到了华盛顿大学
Yeah.
是啊
As in Seattle, Washington?
华盛顿州西雅图市的那个吗
Yeah. I know it's not ideal.
是啊 我知道学校不太理想
Well, ideal would be in this area code.
不理想的是地理位置
It's the only school that offered me money.
但这是唯一一个给我提供奖学金的学校
You're still gonna see Malcolm, Ezra,
以斯拉 你还是可以见到马尔科姆的
just not every day.
只不过不是每一天
You mean not most days.
大部分时间都见不到
You'll have the summers off, and he'll have breaks too.
你有暑假 他也会有假期
I need to do this. It's important for my future.
我得去那个学校 这对我的未来很重要
And malcolm's.
对马尔科姆也一样

重点解释

Well, ideal would be in this area code.不理想的是地理位置

area code(电话)区号

Sorry. I must have got the wrong area code.

对不起,我一定是拔错地区号码了。

I wanted you to be the first to know I got into grad school.我想让你最先知道我考上了研究生

get into卷入;进入

Even an experienced cumber will get into trouble.

哪怕是个有经验的登山者也会陷入困境。

I can't get into these shoes; they're too small.

这双鞋太小了,我穿不进去。

grad school研究所

He dropped out of grad school.

他是研究生时辍的学,

I want to go back to grad school in about five years to get my master's.

我想在大概五年后回去念研究所,取得硕士学位。

分享到
重点单词
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • experiencedadj. 有经验的
  • stipendn. 薪水,定期津贴