《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第8期:厌倦了被耍着玩
日期:2015-07-20 20:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay, stop.
够了 站住
- What're you up to? - Excuse me?
-你们在搞什么 -你说什么
Drop the cougar-crap
别废话了
and tell me why you're after a 10th grader.
说你为什么要追个高二学生
What turns you on?
什么让你感兴趣了
The fact that he shares my DNA
是他和我有一样的基因
Or that you have full access to my bedroom?
还是你可以随意进出我房间
Okay. Jesse warned me that this would happen.
好吧 杰西警告过我会发生这种事
Who's Jesse?
谁是杰西
The new guidance counselor that's the best thing
那个新来的顾问
that's happened to this friggin' school
是这所破学校继有了咖啡车之后
since we got a coffee cart.
发生的最好的事
He sees through the bull and he has a gift
他明察秋毫 还有团结
of bringing together people who need each other.
人们互相帮助的能力
Oh, so you're gonna tell me
你是想告诉我
that Jesse made this little love-connection?
是杰西促成你们这段感情的
Mona, when it comes to me and my friends,
梦娜 当涉及到我和我朋友时
you always have an agenda.
你总是有预谋的
No, you and your friends are the ones with the agenda, Aria.
是你和你朋友有预谋才对 艾瑞亚
After I helped Hanna's mom get out of jail,
在我帮汉娜的妈妈逃过牢狱之灾后
I was burned off like a wart.
我却引火烧身了
That's not exactly what happened.
事情的真相不是那样的
Really? Then tell me. What happened?
是吗 那告诉我 到底发生了什么
Why was I iced out after the charges were dropped?
为什么指控都撤销后 我就被排斥了
Why did the inner circle squeeze me out again?
为什么你们核心小团体又开始排挤我
Right.
没错
Well, I'm tired of being yoyo'ed,
我厌倦了被你们耍着玩
and I am hanging out with a different crowd now.
现在我和不同的人在一起
So suck it up, Aria.
别抱怨了 艾瑞亚

重点解释

After I helped Hanna's mom get out of jail,在我帮汉娜的妈妈逃过牢狱之灾后

get out of逃避; 戒除; 由 ... 出来

She'll need luck to get out of a tight corner like that.

她要靠运气才能摆脱那样的困境。

I can't get out of the habit of waking at six in the morning.

我早上一到六点就醒,这习惯改不掉了。

I was burned off like a wart.我却引火烧身了

burn off烧掉

Let's burn off the rest of the brush.

让我们把剩下的灌木丛清除掉。

Why was I iced out after the charges were dropped?为什么指控都撤销后,我就被排斥了

ice out不理睬; 排斥

I don't understand why Nancy is iced out at the party

我不明白聚会上为什么无人理睬南希。

分享到