《美少女的谎言》第3季第304期:紧守秘密后就死了
日期:2013-10-01 20:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What happened between you and Toby?
你和托比之间究竟怎么了
I'm not moving from this spot until I get a real answer.
这次你必须告诉我事实真相
The last time I saw someone in this state,
你紧守秘密的样子
clinging to a secret this hard, it was Alison.
我上次在艾莉森的身上见过
A few weeks later she was dead.
但几周之后她就死了
Alison.
艾莉森
Where were you? I thought you were
你去哪了 我以为
asleep in Spencer's room.
你在斯宾塞房里睡觉呢
I had to go out.
我刚才必须得出去
For what?
去干嘛
What happened to your mouth? It's bleeding.
你的嘴怎么流血了
I must've scratched myself on a tree branch
一定是在回家的路上
on my way over to the house.
不小心被树枝刮伤了
Can I go upstairs, please?
我能上去了吗
Why did you have to go to your house at three in the morning?
你为什么凌晨三点回家
Mrs. Hastings, please. I can't talk about this.
海斯汀太太 求你了 我不能说
Let me get some ice for your mouth. Just stay there.
我去拿点冰给你敷伤口 待在这里
Please?
好吗

重点解释

I'm not moving from this spot until I get a real answer.这次你必须告诉我事实真相

move from离开 ...

He and his wife had to move from one country to another.

他和他的妻子不得不从一个国家移居到另一个国家。

I saw him move from the corner of my eye.

我用眼角余光看到了他在动。

I must've scratched myself on a tree branch on my way over to the house.一定是在回家的路上不小心被树枝刮伤了

on one's way 在去 ... 的路上

The car conked out on my way home.

汽车在我回家路上出了故障。

I am on my way to the grocery store.

我正在去杂货店的路上。

The last time I saw someone in this state,clinging to a secret this hard, it was Alison.你紧守秘密的样子我上次在艾莉森的身上见过

cling to贴近

Don't cling to the kerb when you're driving.

不要紧贴路边开车。

She is always clinging to her mother.

她总是粘着她妈妈。

常用短语:cling on to死抓住不放

He had one last hope to cling on to.

他还抱着最后的一线希望。

She managed to cling on to life for another couple of years.

她顽强地又活了几年。

分享到
重点单词
  • clingn. 紧抓,紧贴 vi. 粘紧,附着,紧贴
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔