美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集第13期:华尔街的狼
日期:2019-03-10 08:23

(单词翻译:单击)

I thought it would take a long time..
我以为要等很久
for mom to forgive me.
妈妈才会原谅我
It never occurred to me
我从没想过
that she never totally would.
她永远不会完全原谅我
Hey, you're supposed to be getting us out of here.
你应该要带我们离开这里
I am.
我是
Ah! CeCe's the real Wolf of Wall Street.
茜茜是真是现实中的华尔街之狼
She's never made a bad investment.
她从没做过亏本投资
Oh, my God. He's legit.
天呐 他是无辜的
CeCe hired Rhys as a decoy.
茜茜雇了里斯当诱饵
He didn't even know that he was a stooge.
他都不知道自己是个傀儡
No one found out I was in Rosewood that night.
没人知道那晚我在玫瑰镇
But the doctors at Radley knew I flew the coop
但拉德里的医生知道我逃了出来
so...they took away my out privileges
所以他们取消了我的外出特权
and I was alone again.
我又成了一个人
And then the craziest girl showed up.
然后世上最疯狂的女孩出现了
She was awesome.
她棒极了
I'd sneak into her room every night for story time.
我每晚都溜进她的房间听故事
She was so..
一开始
drugged up that in the beginning
她吃药吃得神志不清
she thought I was you.
还以为我是你

分享到