《美少女的谎言》第3季第241期:搬家远离玫瑰镇
日期:2013-07-31 22:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I know I packed that picture myself.
我自己打包那照片的
When did your dad move here?
你爸什么时候搬过来的
It's been a while.
有段时间了
I think the move
我觉得搬家
was more about leaving rosewood than anything else.
主要是因为想远离玫瑰镇
I'm pretty sure it's in one of these boxes.
我确定在其中一个箱子里
That must've been hard. Back there.
回到那里 一定不太好受吧
Who do you think would do something like that?
你觉得谁会那么做
Honestly? Alison.
实话说 艾莉森
But I don't think she's visiting us from beyond the grave, so...
但她不可能爬出坟墓来拜访我们 所以
I have no idea.
我不知道
I do.
我知道
Jason, I know you think of Mona as a friend,
杰森 我知道你把梦娜当朋友
but she spent two years pulling stunts like that on us.
但是她过去两年一直那么折磨我们
Mona is not a friend, Emily. She's a link.
梦娜不是朋友 艾米丽 她是个线索
To what?
通向什么的呢
I'm pretty sure she knows who dug up my sister's remains.
我敢肯定她知道是谁挖出了我妹妹的尸体
And you think she'll tell you?
你觉得她会告诉你吗
Well, she hasn't yet...
她还没有说
but I'm getting warmer.
但我会表现更热情

重点解释

I'm pretty sure it's in one of these boxes.我确定在其中一个箱子里

pretty sure:相当肯定

I'm pretty sure (that) he'll agree.

他会同意的,对此我有相当的把握。

I'm pretty sure I've got everything.

我肯定一切皆已带齐。

I know you think of Mona as a friend,我知道你把梦娜当朋友

think of:想象;认为

What do you think of his new job?

你对他的新工作看法如何?

I'm pretty sure she knows who dug up my sister's remains.我敢肯定她知道是谁挖出了我妹妹的尸体

dug up:掘起

Some ancient pottery was dug up in the spot.

在该地点发掘出一些古代陶器。

The potatoes are ready to be dug up.

快要收获土豆了。

But I don't think she's visiting us from beyond the grave, so...但她不可能爬出坟墓来拜访我们,所以...

beyond, above这两个词都可以作“超出”解。其区别在于:above强调其本身凌驾于一般的标准之上; 而beyond则偏重客观事物非本身力量所能达到或完成。

In future, men can travel to the moon and beyond.

未来人们能到月球或更远处去旅行。

The good they have done for me is beyond measure.

他们对我所做的好事简直无可估量。

分享到
重点单词
  • potteryn. 陶器
  • measuren. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸 v. 测量,量
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的