《美少女的谎言》第3季第280期:从单身汉变为父亲
日期:2013-09-08 15:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You need some help?
需要帮忙吗
You know what I hate about arithmetic?
我讨厌算术
You can't charm your way through it.
这辈子靠它是没指望了
Well, I'm sure that if anyone could, it'd be you.
我确定要是有人能做到 那一定是你
Coffee. Coffee solves everything.
来杯咖啡 咖啡能解决一切问题
I thought that things were
我相信随着新的鬼故事写作
going okay with the new ghost-writing job.
一切都会好起来的
It was, and then...
是会好的 而且
Things changed.
情况有变
Well, do you have a plan?
那你有什么计划吗
I need something more than freelancing, that's for sure.
肯定得找个工作
I was actually thinking about teaching again.
我也考虑过再回去教书
I liked it. I'm good at it. I'm just...
我喜欢也擅长教书 只是...
not sure.
还不确定
I know things haven't been fun for you.
我知道你最近也有些烦心事
Look, you're the one who
你才是那个
went from zero to daddy in sixty seconds.
突然间从单身汉变成父亲的人
God, I miss you.
天啊 我好想你
Why? I'm right here.
怎么了 我就在这儿啊
No, I know, but I...
我知道 但是我...
I still miss you.
还是好想你

重点解释

I was actually thinking about teaching again.我也考虑过再回去教书

think about考虑

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看。

May I think about it for a moment?

我可以考虑一下吗?

You can't charm your way through it.这辈子靠它是没指望了

attract,charm,fascinate这些动词均含有“吸引,引诱”之意。

attract普通用词,指客观上吸引人的注意力。

She gave a quiet cough to attract my attention.

她轻轻地咳了一声好引起我注意。

charm侧重迷住某人或使之高兴。

He felt that she was able to charm him.

他感到她能够媚惑他。

fascinate通常含使人无法拒绝、无法摆脱的意味。

The boy was fascinated by all the toys in the big department store.

这孩子为大百货店里所有的玩具所迷惑。

I need something more than freelancing, that's for sure.肯定得找个工作

more than不仅仅,不止

We've despair of him; he can't keep a job for more than six months.

我们对他已经绝望了,他做什么工作都不能超过半年。

I'll stay here not more than three days.

我将待在这里最多不超过三天。

分享到
重点单词
  • despairn. 绝望,失望 vi. 失望
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼