《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第18期:正当防卫
日期:2014-08-20 22:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Self-defense?
自卫吗
Mom, you have to plead guilty and say that's what it was.
妈 你得认罪 并且说事情就是这样
Self-defense. There's no other way.
就是自卫 没有别的办法了
You know I didn't do this. I know.
你知道我没做过 我知道
Then why?!
那为什么叫我认罪
If the choice is between losing you for twenty years
如果要我在失去你二十年
and losing you forever,
和永远失去你之间做选择的话
I'll take the twenty years.
我会选择二十年
And I know you will too
如果这意味着有一天我们能重聚
if it means that someday we'll be together again.
我知道你也会这么选择的
No, Hanna, I won't!
不 汉娜 我不会
Not when we both know--
不会在我俩都知道的情况下
Mom, look where we are.
妈 看看我们现在沦落到什么地步
We know the truth. We know you were set up.
我们知道真相 我们知道你是被陷害的
But nobody else is buying it.
但是没人相信
Listen to me, Hanna.
汉娜 听我说
I can accept responsibility for the choices I made
把达伦·威尔登摆在了我俩面前
that put Darren Wilden in our way.
我能为我做出的的选择承担责任
But I will not admit to a murder I didn't commit!
但我不会承认我没犯下的谋杀罪
He doesn't get to die
他不能就这样死了
and leave me looking like a criminal.
还把罪名留给我

重点解释

I can accept responsibility for the choices I made that put Darren Wilden in our way.把达伦·威尔登摆在了我俩面前我能为我做出的的选择承担责任

in one's way挡道的, 妨碍人的

The man stood in my way and I was afraid that he would attack me.

那人挡住了我的路,我担心他会袭击我。

The driver was slanging a pedestrian who had got in his way.

那司机破口大骂挡他的路的行人。

We know the truth. We know you were set up.我们知道真相,我们知道你是被陷害的

set up安排,设置

The army has set up road blocks round the city.

军队在城市周围设置了路障。

They set up a tent near the seashore.

他们在海滨附近搭起了一个帐篷。

相关短语set one's back up使...生气; 变得倔强

His rude behavior really sets my back up.

他的粗鲁举动真令我生气。

分享到
重点单词
  • tentn. 帐篷 v. 住帐篷,宿营
  • pleadv. 辩护,恳求,提出借口
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • pedestrianadj. 徒步的,缺乏想像的 n. 行人