美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第9集第15期:跳一支舞
日期:2019-02-16 16:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Caleb, where have you been? Why are you here?
凯勒 你去哪了 你怎么会在这
Why are you here? You're not supposed to be.
你又为什么在这 你不该来的
And you said you were in New York.
你不是说你在纽约吗
Which was a lie. I talked to your dad.
很显然是谎话 我跟你爸爸通过电话了
- You were never there. - Yes, I was.
-你根本没去过 -不 我去了
Why? What are you doing over there?
为什么 你去那干什么
I can't talk about it.
我不能说
Do I need to make an appointment?
我需要先跟你预约吗
No. You need to dance with me.
不用 你得跟我跳一支舞
- I'm not dancing with you. - Yes, you are.
-我不跟你跳 -不行
I'm wearing the suit that you picked out for me
我穿了你给我挑的礼服
and it was a really long ride.
而且我还赶了很远的路
Just one dance... and then we'll talk.
就跳一支舞 然后我们就谈谈
I'm confused. Is Mr. Dilaurentis here or not?
我有点糊涂了 迪劳伦提斯先生在不在
We're not sure.
我们不确定
Are any of you part of the Dilaurentis family?
你们中有人是迪劳伦提斯家的吗
Are you?
你是吗
We're neighbors. We were just--
我们是邻居 我们只是
No, wait, hold it.
不 等下 先别说
I live next door. What is your business here?
我住隔壁 你来这里有什么事
I'm from the Carissimi Group.
我来自卡里西米集团
A foundation that was sponsored
一个由迪劳伦提斯先生已逝妻子
by Mr. Dilaurentis' late wife.
赞助的基金会
I had some questions for him.
我有些问题要问他
Maybe I'll come back at a better time.
看来我得找个更合适的时间再来
You know, maybe we should--
也许我们应该

分享到
重点单词
  • foundationn. 基础,根据,建立 n. 粉底霜,基金会
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu