《美少女的谎言》第3季第34期:事情一片混乱
日期:2012-12-04 22:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You okay?
还好吗
Not really.
不怎么样
My mom was in a car accident.
我妈妈遭遇车祸了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Wait, when did this happen? Is she okay?
什么时候的事 她情况如何
Yeah, she's lucky.
她很幸运
Could've been a lot worse.
本可能会更糟
She was in Montecito.
她在蒙特其托
Yeah.

It's pretty screwed up though.
当时情况一片混乱
She said that she felt like someone
她说就好像
was trying to run her off the road.
有人想把她撞出马路
I can't believe somebody would do that.
真不敢相信有人会这么做
Yeah, me neither.
我也不敢相信
Anyway, you said you had something to tell me?
不管怎样 你不是有事想告诉我吗
Yeah, um...
对 是的
Yeah, I thought I'd be able to talk about it, but...
我本以为可以告诉你 但是...
But what?
但是什么
Right now is not really a good time.
现在还不是谈的时候
I don't understand.
我搞不懂
First, you tell me that you're hiding something from me.
你先是告诉我 你有事瞒着我
And now you're saying that you can't tell me what that is.
现在却说不能告诉我
Caleb, it's nothing. Really.
凯勒 真的没什么事
Hanna...
汉娜
I understand that when you lied to me last year,
你去年瞒着我的事 我都理解
you were trying to protect me.
你那是在保护我
But there's no more "A".
但现在没有A那个人了
So why are you lying to me now?
你为什么还要骗我
Is this about Mona? No.
这和梦娜有关吗 没有
Then what?
那是什么
Could we just drop it?
我们能不能别说这个了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

My mom was in a car accident.我妈妈遭遇车祸了。

in an accident:在事故中

His left arm was hurt in an accident.

他的左胳膊在一次事故中受伤了。

It's pretty screwed up though.当时情况一片混乱。

screw up:弄糟, 搞砸

The taste of the lemon made her screw up her face.

柠檬把她酸得龇牙咧嘴。

It might somehow screw up his next project.

可能在某种程度上他的下一个工程项目就要砸锅。

First, you tell me that you're hiding something from me.你先是告诉我,你有事瞒着我。

hide from:隐瞒, 使…看不见

The soldiers hide from the enemy in a slight depression.

士兵们隐藏在低洼处,躲过了敌人。

But I guess you cannot hide from the truth.

但是我想你不能够隐瞒了。

考考你:

你去年瞒着我的事 ,我都理解。

当时情况一片混乱。

上期答案:

I was scared and now someone was blackmailing me.

I'm hoping we can put this behind us.

分享到
重点单词
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • depressionn. 沮丧,萧条
  • slightadj. 轻微的,微小的,纤细的,脆弱的 vt. 轻视,