影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第14期:勾搭美女
日期:2012-04-03 20:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

“A” sent this letter to my mom.
A给我妈寄了这封信
You know it’s not your fault, right?
你知道这不怪你 对吧
It’s your dad’s mistake,totally.
这绝对是你爸的错
No, it’s my fault.
不 我有责任
You did not hook up with her
又不是你跟美女勾搭
and then ask your kid to cover for you.
再让孩子帮你隐瞒
Ali said I should’ve told my mom right after it happened.
艾莉早跟我说过 事后该立即告诉我妈
Ali? Alison knew?
艾莉 艾莉森知道这事吗
Yeah, she was with me.
知道 她当时跟我在一起
So, Alison saw this Meredith person?
那是说 艾莉森见过这位梅雷迪斯
Meredith? Her name is Meredith?
梅雷迪斯 她居然叫梅雷迪斯
Ew. That’s not even a cute-girl name.
我吐 这哪像个美女的名字
I’m seeing big pores and mousy roots.
听起来可是毛孔粗大 还有大龅牙
Hanna. I think it’s a little too soon to joke.
汉娜 这不是开玩笑的时候
I’m sorry, but if you’re gonna cheat,
我错了 不过要我说
you might as well do it with somebody
想出轨至少得找个
who deep-conditions her hair occasionally.
注意保养秀发的美女吧
Here, put something in your mouth
拿着 堵住你的嘴
beside your foot.
别胡说八道了
I’m sorry. Okay?
对不起 好吗
Look, all I’m saying is that when my dad left,
听着 我只想说当时我爸爸离开的时候
laughing sometimes helped.
大笑帮了我不少忙
So did crying.
当然 哭也有用
My father hasn’t left, guys.
我爸没离开 姑娘们
I mean, this happened over a year ago.
我是说 这都是一年前的事了
You think he’s gonna leave?
你们觉得他会离开吗
look, whatever happens, we’re here for you.
听着 无论如何 我们都在你身边
Thank you guys for staying here.
谢谢你们留下来陪我过夜
I couldn’t have been here alone.
我受不了一个人呆在这儿
When’s your family getting back?
你家里人什么时候回来
This afternoon.
今天下午
Weren’t you gonna clean off the mirror before they get here?
你不打算在他们回来之前把镜子擦干净吗
Want me to come with?
要我跟你一起去吗
We should all go.
咱们都去吧

重点解释

hook up
1.接洽妥当
2.衔接
3.介绍、送作堆
Unless you hook up with a bunch of pigeons.
对,除非你搭上一票鸽子
Jim wants to hook up with a large east coast company.
杰姆想与东海岸的一家大公司拉上关系。

as well:
也,又;同样地;还不如
I'm coming to London and my sister's coming as well.
我要来伦敦,我妹妹也会来。

cover:
掩饰;隐匿
She laughed to cover her anxiety.
她试图以笑来掩饰她的焦虑。

pore
名词 n.
1.毛孔;气孔;细孔[C]
He was sweating through every pore.
他每个毛孔都在冒汗。

mousy:
形容词 a.
1.像老鼠的;多老鼠的
2.灰褐色的
3.悄悄的;胆小如鼠的

root:
(牙齿,头发等的)根,根部

分享到
重点单词
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • occasionallyadv. 偶尔地
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望