美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第11期:诡异的硬盘
日期:2019-12-13 10:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah, I know.
我知道
Spencer, sorry, uh, I I was just leaving.
斯宾塞 抱歉 我 我正要离开
No, there's no need to rush off. I'm...
不 没必要着急离开 我...
Actually, I'm really glad that both of you guys
事实上 我很高兴你们俩
are here right now.
都在这儿
What's up?
怎么了
I did something not entirely out of character.
我做了一些不符合我性格的事儿
But just out of practice.
但只是下意识的
What's going on, Spencer?
怎么了 斯宾塞
Toby's fiancee kind of left this.
托比的未婚妻落下了这个
And I kinda sort of didn't give it back right away.
而我没有立刻还给她
Yyou know this is a good thing.
你 你知道这是个好事
Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你确定吗 是 我确定
I can use it to try to find out who's sending these texts.
我可以用它来找到谁发的短信
Or at least get a little bit closer.
至少可以缩小范围
I was hoping you'd say that.
这正是我希望你说的
I don't know who's more needy today.
我不知道今天哪边更急
Sara Harvey and this freaking hard drive
莎拉.哈维和她诡异的硬盘
or my boss and her gum.
还是我的老板和她的口香糖
I have to take this.
我得接一下电话

诡异的硬盘.jpg


I'll look at both phones.
我会查看这两个手机
Maybe with two hacks, I can follow the trails
也许通过入侵它们 我可以追踪到
back to a common source.
同一个来源
How long do you think it will take?
你估计需要多久时间
Uh, I'll clone yvonne's cell phone.
我先备份一下伊冯的手机
I mean, she'll have it back before she knows it's gone.
这样就可以在她发现手机不见之前找回来
No, Claudia, I can't leave.
不 克劳迪娅 我不能离开
Yes, I'll handle it over the phone.
是的 我会在电话里处理
Yeah, I promise. I can get you another four feet of catwalk.
我保证 我会给你一个新的四英尺的爬梯
You guys, I've gotta go.
伙计们 我要先走了
Later. Bye, Hanna.
再见 再见 汉娜
Ali.
艾莉
I know you don't wanna see me.
我知道你不想见我
I was just gonna leave. Well, is something wrong?
我正要离开 怎么了
Come in.
进来
I...
我...
Something happened. It's really strange.
发生了一件奇怪的事
Sara Harvey, she came to see me.
莎拉.哈维来找我了
I think Sara and Charlotte might have been closer
我觉得莎拉和夏洛蒂比我们想象的
than we thought.
感情更深厚
I think Sara actually cared about her.
我觉得莎拉真的关心过她
Why would you believe a word she says?
你为什么要相信她说的话
Can I just stay here for a bit?
我可以留下来一会儿吗
I could really use someone to talk to.
我真的需要一个人来聊聊
I can't stay. I actually have somewhere to be.
我不能久留 我有个地方要去
Great!
非常好
Elliott told you?
艾略特告诉你了

分享到