《美少女的谎言》第3季第270期:不许再寻找托比
日期:2013-08-29 21:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What am I supposed to be looking at?
你想让我看什么
Notice how all the letterspposed
有没有注意到除了"E"和"M"
are shiny except for the "E" and the "M"?
别的字母都很有光泽
I don't know how I missed it this morning,
我不知道今天早上我怎么会没看到
but I saw it when I got home.
但是我回家就看到了
So what?
那又怎样
So Mona is trying to tell us in her cryptic way
梦娜是想隐秘秘地告诉我们
that she's targeting you next.
她的下一个目标是你
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
我相信只是巧合而已
There are no coincidences with "A."
一涉及到"A"就没有巧合可言
Spence, you've been through a lot in the past few weeks.
斯宾塞 这几个星期你遭受的打击太多了
No, Emily, this makes sense.
不 艾米丽 肯定是这样的
Mona knows that you're searching for Toby.
梦娜知道你在找托比
I saw her stare at you in the brew this morning,
早上在咖啡店我看到她盯着你
And now this.
现在是这个
Okay, I'll keep my eyes open.
好的 我会小心的
No. She made it seem like
不 她让我觉得
something bad was gonna happen to you tonight.
今晚你就会发生什么不好的事
Look, I'm gonna stay with you for the rest of the day.
今天一整天我都要留下来陪你
I gotta get to swim practice. Do not ignore this!
我要去做游泳训练了 别忽略这个
I'm not ignoring it, but we don't know for sure what this means.
我没忽略 但我们不确定这是什么意思
Okay? Let me hang on to this.
好吗 让我来操心这个
You don't need to be staring at it for the rest of the day.
你不必一整天都盯着它
At least promise me that you'll stop looking for Toby.
至少跟我保证你不再找托比了
Fine. I'll stop looking for him.
好 我不再找托比了
Look, I'll call you when I get home, okay?
我到家就打电话给你 好吗
Okay.

重点解释

Notice how all the letterspposed are shiny except for the "E" and the "M"?有没有注意到除了"E"和"M"别的字母都很有光泽

except for 除 ... 之外

It's a nice pub, except for the landlord.

酒店很不错,但是那店主却不怎么样。

The room was empty except for a broken wood chair.

屋子里除了一张破木椅什么都没有。

No, Emily, this makes sense.不,艾米丽,肯定是这样的

make sense讲得通; 有意义; 言之有理

His argument does not make sense.

他的争论没有意义。

This sentence doesn't make sense.

这个句子没有意义。

Mona knows that you're searching for Toby.梦娜知道你在找托比

search for搜寻; 寻找

Police are searching for the culprits.

警方正在搜捕罪犯。

Scientists are still searching for a cure to the common cold.

科学家仍在寻求治疗感冒的方法。

I saw her stare at you in the brew this morning,早上在咖啡店我看到她盯着你

stare at凝视

Barbara stared at herself in the mirror.

芭芭拉凝视著镜中的自己。

Barbara stared at herself in the mirror.

芭芭拉凝视著镜中的自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • crypticadj. 秘密的(使用密码的,意义深远的)
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生