美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季5集第1期:墓碑
日期:2018-09-13 21:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Hold it. Go back.

等一下 回到刚才说的

Did you see his face in the dream?

你在梦里见到他的脸了吗

The word is nightmare.

这叫噩梦

And no, I didn't, that's when I fell off the bed.

没有 当然没有 那会我就掉下床了

So who was the little girl? - I don't know.

那么那个小女孩是谁 -我不知道

I've never seen her before.

我从没见过她

Or maybe I have.

也许见过

Well, again, Spencer, it was just a dream.

再说一遍 斯宾塞 那只是一个梦

Or nightmare.

或者说是噩梦

Well, what about that creepy room?

那个恐怖的房间呢

I mean, do you remember ever seeing it--

我是说 你记得见过吗

I don't know, and if I did

我不知道 即使我见过

I've completely burned it from my brain.

我也已经完全从大脑中销毁了

- Listen, I should go. - Wait, wait.

-听着 我得挂了 -等等 等下

When we went back inside after A locked us out

A把我们锁外面又放进去的时候

do you remember a tiled room?

你记不记得一个铺了砖的房间

It was right next to the--

就在...

Spencer, I do not wanna--

斯宾塞 我真的不想...

Aria, please, just help me.

艾瑞亚 拜托 帮帮我

I can't. Seriously.

我帮不了 真的

It-it is taking all that I have to forget that place.

我好不容易才忘掉那个鬼地方

It is bad enough I can't even walk by the photo lab--

我都不能去摄影室已经够糟糕的了...

What did you do with that hair dye?

你染的头发是怎么回事

Huh, you're giving me cramps.

你都让我快崩溃了

Aria, we can't just throw away clues.

艾瑞亚 我们不能放弃任何线索

What're you eating?

你吃什么呢

Hello? Spencer, are you there?

喂 斯宾塞 你还在听吗

Yeah. I'm still here.

我还在呢

My mother's just sitting on my chest.

我妈妈揪着我不放

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲