《美少女的谎言》第3季第262期:使艾莉怀孕的男人
日期:2013-08-21 18:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Cece? Where are you going?
茜茜 你要去哪
Anywhere. Fast.
哪都行 只要快点离开就好
Is this about Wilden?
这跟威尔登有关对吗
Ya think?
还会有谁
Emily, I thought you could keep a secret.
艾米丽 我原以为你能保守秘密
Is there anyone in this town that you didn't tell?
这镇子里还有谁你没有告诉的
I saw a picture of you, Wilden, and Ali on a sailboat.
我看到你 威尔登还有艾莉在帆船上的照片
Yeah, she thought he was cute,
她觉得他很有爱
so she asked him if he'd take us for a ride.
所以就问他能不能带我们玩玩
Then why lie about it? I don't have time to talk about this!
那你干嘛要撒谎 我没时间解释
You're not the only one that's scared, okay?
不只你一个人害怕好吗
Please. If there's something I need to know...
求你了 有什么我应该知道的
I thought Wilden got Ali pregnant
我觉得威尔登把艾莉肚子搞大了
and killed her to keep it a secret.
然后就杀了她封口
So is it true?
是真的吗
I don't know what's true.
我也不知道
Wilden's sure going out of his way to deny it,
威尔登肯定极力否认
And if there's one thing Ali could do,
艾莉能够做的
it's tell a good lie.
就是编一个谎言
If you thought he killed her, why not turn him in?
如果你觉得是他杀了艾莉 为什么不报警呢
Oh, to who? One of his pals on the force?
报警 跟他的那些狐朋狗友说吗
I didn't know who I could trust.
我不知道该信任谁
Jason said he saw you at his house
杰森说那天在他家看到你了
the night Ali disappeared.
就是艾莉失踪的那晚

重点解释

Emily, I thought you could keep a secret.艾米丽,我原以为你能保守秘密

keep a secret保守秘密

I called on him to keep a secret.

我恳求他保守秘密。

Why is it so hard for you to keep a secret?

为什么对你来说保守秘密是如此的艰难?

I don't have time to talk about this!我没时间解释

talk about谈论,谈及

From then on he refused to talk about it.

从那以後他就不再谈这件事了。

He went on to talk about the world situation.

他接着又谈了谈世界形势。

If you thought he killed her, why not turn him in?如果你觉得是他杀了艾莉,为什么不报警呢

turn in告发

She threatened to turn him in to the police.

她扬言要把他交给警方。

Did he know that you tried to turn him in?

他知道你向我们举报他么?

分享到