《美少女的谎言》第3季第71期:身心俱裂
日期:2013-01-29 18:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Alison. Something wrong?
艾莉森 有什么事吗
Oh, no. Sorry.
不不 抱歉
Wow, you just sound a lot like one of our friends.
你的声音很像我们的一个朋友
Hope she's brilliant.
希望她人美声音也动听
What's her name?
她叫什么
Alison DiLaurentis.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
You were friends of Ali's.
你们也是艾莉的朋友
Me too. I'm CeCe. Spencer.
我也是 我是茜茜 我是斯宾塞
Melissa Hasting's little sister.
你是梅丽莎·海斯汀的妹妹
Ali talked about you.
艾莉和我说过你
She talked about all of you.
你们几个她都说过
A lot.
经常提起
How do you know Ali?
你怎么认识艾莉的
Before I moved to L.A.,
我搬去洛杉矶前
our families rented summer homes in Cape May.
我家到开普梅过暑假
We went through an intense couple weeks together.
我们一起度过了一阵激情难忘的日子
I dated her brother, Jason.
我还和她哥哥杰森约会过
She never mentioned me to you guys? No.
她没有跟你们说过我吗 没有
Well, it was intense for me.
那就是我认为激情难忘吧
She was going through such a rough time,
她那段时间生活得很痛苦
like a broken doll.
像个身心剧裂的娃娃
So why did you move back to Rosewood?
那你为什么又搬回玫瑰镇了呢
Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I'm already late,
那个 不是我不想跟你们聊 但我要迟到了
and my boss is high-strung and aggressively sober.
我的老板又是个敏感而且极其严肃的人
Come and me at the new boutique across the street.
你们可以到对面那家新开的时装店来找我
Oh, and if you ever feel like doing a little free shopping,
还有 如果你想买免税衣服
I'll be happy to turn the other way.
我可以帮你留几件
I-I think you're thinking of Hanna.
你说的应该是汉娜
She's not here.
但她不在这里

重点解释

She was going through such a rough time,她那段时间生活得很痛苦

go through:经历,遭受

The child is going through a difficult phase.

那孩子正经历困难的阶段。

They went through the agonies of war and famine.

他们经历了战争和饥荒的痛苦。

Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I'm already late,那个,不是我不想跟你们聊,但我要迟到了

make tracks:走开; 跑掉; 逃走

It's time we made tracks (for home).

我们该(家)走了。

I-I think you're thinking of Hanna.你说的应该是汉娜

think of:想到

I couldn't think of the name of that man anyhow.

我怎么也想不出那人的名字来了。

He would never think of letting his daughter marry a fellow like you.

他决不会想到让女儿嫁给像你这样的家伙。

分享到
重点单词
  • capen. 岬,海角,披肩
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • faminen. 饥荒,极度缺乏
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.